american league wildcard **** **** team total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• american league wildcard **** **** team total

game number =163 and (day =Tuesday or day=Wednesday) and H and ou streak <=-2 and line >=-250 and total <=8.5

wildcard..
    home..
    under last 2 games..
    favorite <=250 or dog..
    total <=8.5

0-6 o/u (-2.50)

2004..0-2
    2010..1-5
    2013..0-4
    2015..0-4
    2016..5-2 (extra innings)
    2016..0-3

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

so if you subtract the 3 extra inning runs, the home team has scored 3 runs in 6 games in this scenario.. even the big 2 run outburst lol (w/o extra innings) was the highest lined game by far
    .. will post when I get team total later

oak team total under ???
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-02-2019, 07:44 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: american league wildcard **** **** team total

guess I could just bet tampa.. will do something with this
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gonna just play the rays

tampa +117 //// /// risk .88 units

Comment

earned runs oak = 0

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X