Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: profitable baseball system game 155 through playoffs

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
    Long term player trend I have followed going back to last year, Adam Wainwright as a home dog...

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Again
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

stl/was under (total not out yet)

jumperjack's adam wainright under as a home dog system (link to query above)
      Last edited by bleeker; 10-12-2019, 06:54 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

hou -160 //// //// // risk 1.25 units
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Another stress free winner, now 1-14 O/U in his home dog starts...

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

yes it was ..hopefully we'll get another opportunity

Comment

Working...
              X