profitable baseball system game 155 through playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: profitable baseball system game 155 through playoffs

nyy are a play today but -280 not going to bother..take a small shot on the under even after yesterday's debacle..only 12 of the 81 plays in the big favorite system were regular season so not discouraged

nyy under 11 //// half unit
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

playoffs play 1

lad -165 //// //// / risk 1.25 units
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

friday

hou -210 //// //// //// risk 1.5 units
        nyy -190 //// //// //// risk 1.5 units
        lad -150 //// //// risk 1 unit
        Last edited by bleeker; 10-04-2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
            thanks chamblin

added lad which is right on the border of the odds minimum..it's been more effective in the lower range 150-170 than the total sample so that was the clincher for me

Comment

hou -300
              nyy -190

parlay //// // risk .75 (about doubles your money

Comment

Comment

Long term player trend I have followed going back to last year, Adam Wainwright as a home dog...

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                    Long term player trend I have followed going back to last year, Adam Wainwright as a home dog...

nice one.. even the lone over game in 2009 stl gave up only 2 runs and verlander got lit up for det

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post

excellent

Comment

166 <= game number <= 167 and day = Monday and H and DAY and line >= -140

divisional series..
                          monday..
                          home..
                          day game..
                          favorite <=140 or dog

0-7 (103) (-2.86)

5 of the 7 games margin was 3+ runs.. other two 1 run games

hou -145 //// //// risk 1 unit
                          Last edited by bleeker; 10-07-2019, 07:51 AM. Reason: should be in the other thread but too late

Comment

Comment

hou -235 //// //// // risk 1.25

worth mentioning >=200 it's 13-1(-247) (3.43) playoffs.. only loss a 1-0 game
                              Last edited by bleeker; 10-08-2019, 11:33 AM.

Comment

not gonna bother with rating..just point them out

lad -170
                                hou -260

7-3 (-223) this year so about breakeven..interesting note is all 7 wins have covered the runline and 6 of them were blowout wins..the lowest of those was 4 runs and the other 5 were more than that

Comment

Working...
                                X