• Show
Clear All

• profitable baseball system game 155 through playoffs

game 155 +
    >=99 wins
    non division games..
    favorite >=150

63-17 (-182) (2.20)

should be starting up around now with hou,nyy and lad over the win minimum..probably be more active in the national league during the playoffs as too many good teams in the american this year will lead to overlaps with the win minimum ..you can add "and season" to the end of the query box to get a seasonal breakdown..after you get the results hit the blue sdql button on top of the right column to put it in year order..it's been a very consistent money maker

feel free to check on a daily basis and see if there are plays and post them in here if you like..i'll do the same

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-24-2019, 09:33 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: profitable baseball system game 155 through playoffs

Here's one for you that is active tonight bleeker. I always love simplicity and minimum parameters when I use SDQL, this is exactly that. Big dog off a home win in which they trailed at some point.

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

yes I agree with the simplicity..amazing thing about that is it all of a sudden went ape shit this year..I don't remember ever seeing something shift into high gear so dramatically like that..very interesting
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Figures mine loses when I post it, I hit the last 4 out of 5 times on the run-line
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

yeah know the feeling.. looks like the orioles line must have crept up as they are included in the sample .. lost in extra innings so on the record it'd be 1-1 last night.. noticed if the opponent starts a righty it's a perfect 0-30 (8-22 run line) ..maybe that's stretching logic a bit but figured I'd mention it.. avg margin (system in general not this variation) is huge which I like also

min -240 be a play tonight (fading det)

run-line laying about 145
          Last edited by bleeker; 09-24-2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            game 155 +
            >=99 wins
            non division games..
            favorite >=150

should be starting up around now with hou,nyy and lad over the win minimum..probably be more active in the national league during the playoffs as too many good teams in the american this year will lead to overlaps with the win minimum ..you can add "and season" to the end of the query box to get a seasonal breakdown..after you get the results hit the blue sdql button on top of the right column to put it in year order..it's been a very consistent money maker

feel free to check on a daily basis and see if there are plays and post them in here if you like..i'll do the same

[

my bad.. overlaps in the win minimum don't matter as long as the other conditions are met

Comment

Comment

Here's one to watch the last week of the season. Solid reason it makes sense...big dogs have nothing to play for and may use many AAA call ups to pitch. 60% is pretty solid considering it is all-time database with no recency constraints.

Comment

yes that's a good one.. looks like it does a lot better in the NL for whatever reason

Comment

added the record to post 1..obviously you can get it by hitting the link but should've been included in the initial post

Comment

think the only chance of a regular season play on this one will be the nyy away at texas over the weekend..turns out these regular season games are even better under plays

1-10 o/u (-2.32) including 9 in a row dating to 2009 season..and of course no big odds..if a play qualifies in this series will post it

Comment

nyy under 11 //// // .75 units

nyy -270 is the first play of the original system but since there's the under subset (previous post)for the regular season and price so high go with total
                        Last edited by bleeker; 09-27-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

good luck but betting unders in Arlington with Palumbo throwing is a risky venture to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by Horns62 View Post
                            good luck but betting unders in Arlington with Palumbo throwing is a risky venture to say the least

yes i'm strictly mechanical with this stuff and I feel when something looks obvious it will be reflected in the number.. but if you have the knowledge (I don't) nothing wrong with weighing it into the decision

Comment

this is over country right now

Comment

Working...
                              X