wednesday afternoon *** ari/mia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday afternoon *** ari/mia

month =9 and DAY and WP<=40 and p:AW and p:margin >=2 and LGS and 220 >=line >=-150 and o:STR

september..
    day game..
    team win% <=40..
    previous away win >= 2 runs
    last game series..
    opposing starter a righty..
    line range: fav 150 to dog 220

1-14 (+145) (-3.33)
    4-11 rl (+115) *

* estimated odds (very close) .. not important

fade miami

arizona -150 /// risk .38 units
    arizona (-1.5) +135 // risk .20 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-18-2019, 01:43 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: wednesday afternoon *** ari/mia

Comment

month =9 and WP <=35 and F and DIV and season >=2005 and (n:LGS or LGS)

september..
      team win% <=35..
      favorite..
      division..
      next to last or last game of series..

6-0 (-117) (2.83)

bal -115 //// half unit
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

since 2004 teams who lead by 4 runs going to the 9th win 99.2 % of their games.. this was one of those .8% of the times

Comment

Working...
          X