NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Plays SPLIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Plays SPLIT

13-8 for the season in the NFL (+$1,110). This week's card (14 plays! lol) has been completed and already sent by e-mail. There are so many totals that needed action this week I had to fire! Anybody interested can still get a full season pass for $400, 4 week's of plays for $125 or get this week's plays for $40. I accept Venmo and Paypal, both using this e-mail jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Comp Plays

$300 Detroit +7 (-120) $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 New Orleans/Seattle under 44.5 ​LOSER (-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Play up

Good Luck Jumper ! I'm not a big fan of this week's card, maybe totals are the way to go. Week 3, if memory serves me, has not been my friend. Get some $$
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Play up

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Plays up

I have these plays going in the early games. Family birthday later today so late plays will not be posted when I would normally. Will post those tonight when I get home.

$400 Denver/Green Bay under 43.5
        I mentioned in a pre-season analysis that I thought the Packers might have the most improved defense in the NFL. So far so good. After 2 games they are 2nd in the NFL in points allowed and rank 5th in 3rd down conversion % allowed. Through 2 games the Broncos offense has scored less than all but 4 teams so the Packers' defensive numbers will not suffer here. The Packers' o-line continues to be a problem, only Houston and Miami have allowed more hits to the QB. This will be a good game for Denver to get their pass rush numbers juiced up as they have zero sacks so far. They will get some Sunday. Despite winning both games Green Bay's offense has been pretty bad, only 2 teams average less yds/play, Miami and the Jets. Green Bay should continue to be a money-maker as an UNDER. $WINNER$ (+400)
        $300 Detroit/Philadelphia under 48 LOSER (-330)
        $300 Detroit +7 (-120) $WINNER$ (+300)
        $300 Baltimore/Kansas City under 55
        Despite their 2 fairly easy wins the Chiefs offense has not been nearly as good the 1st 2 games. They have gained a pedestrian 378 & 433 yards in their games, Tyreke Hill's absence is very noticeable. The Ravens #2 ranked defense (yards allowed) will certainly be tested, but this number is simply too high. The Baltimore offense crashed back to earth last week, managing just 23 points against an Arizona defense many offenses will shred this season. In a hostile environment QB Lamar Jackson will not be nearly as good as he has looked against 2 very bad teams. I fully expect his production throwing the ball to crater against good teams, especially on the road. Their 1st game on the road was against Miami, who may be the weakest NFL team we have seen for years. Arrowhead will not be so kind. LOSER (-330)
        $300 Cincinnati +6 $WINNER$ (+300)
        $300 Oakland/Minnesota over 42.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Plays SPLIT

Afternoon games I had these, very disappointing results on the totals...

$400 N.Y. Giants +7 (-120)
          Just saw that the Giants are starting Jones at QB so pulling the trigger on this now. Line comparison to week 1 shows ridiculous over-adjustments. Dallas was only -7.5 or 7 against NY and now Tampa Bay is nearly as large a fav as that. Giants are bad defensively, but this line is a gift. Despite how bad the Giants have been the past 2 years they have been money-makers on the road covering 7 of 8. $WINNER$ (+400)
          $300 New Orleans/Seattle under 44.5 LOSER (-330)
          $300 Houston/L.A. Chargers over 48 LOSER (-330)
          $300 Pittsburgh/San Francisco under 43.5 LOSER (-330)
          $400 Pittsburgh +7 (-125) $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

I have this side going tonight...

​$300 Cleveland +3 (-115)
            LOSER (-345)

Comment

Unbelievably bad play calling by Cleveland at the end there. 1st and goal and they run 4 straight plays empty backfield with no threat of a running play. Offensive coaches with a brain should know it is a great idea to hand the ball off inside the 10 yard line, or at least line a guy up in the backfield so the D-line isn't rushing the QB at a million MPH.

Comment

Not looking good at the half...

$300 Washington +4 ​LOSER (-330)
                $500 Chicago/Washington under 42 (-120) NFL Play of the Week LOSER (-600)

Comment

260 total yards of offense at the half and 31 points Washington offense just giving scoring chances to the Bears whose offense sucks every bit as much as I thought.

Comment

6-8 for the week (-$825) and 19-16 for the season in the NFL (+$285)

Comment

Even with all the giveaway points this fucking total is going to lose by only 1 score.

Comment

Working...
                      X