Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders have officially released Antonio Brown.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders have officially released Antonio Brown.

Where to next ?

Re: Raiders have officially released Antonio Brown.

I'd love to see the league "black ball" him, no owner with a brain SHOULD sign this spoiled fuck. It won't happen, but who in the hell would sign him knowing that he will do what he wants when he wants. No business in the real world would hire an employee they knew this about.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

narcissistic punk - can't imagine any GM will hire him, unless he goes the Brandon Marshall route: takes year off, gets intensive psych counseling, and admits he was completely wrong

Comment

This guy pissed away 30 million dollars. Shows how smart he is. If he does get signed no team will come close to that money.
        I agree with what JJ said. If not black balled at least a 1 year suspension. He pissed and moaned his way out of Pittsburgh and now this.

Comment

NE Patriots just signed him. Crazy! reports say One year deal - up to $15 million with 9 Million signing bonus

Comment

Well, for selfish reasons that is kind of OK with me. I have him on 1 team and my 1st pick of the 4th round suddenly looks like a 1st rd pick who has a bye week 1
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

So he tells the GM "I'll hit you in the face cracker" and its ok? Isn't the term "cracker" a racial disparagement? Had it been the other way around, Goodell would have banned the GM. For "equality to happen the rules must apply to ALL. I hope he breaks his leg on the 1st play.
              Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

He played the NFL from day 1 just another piece of shit spoiled player! If the Raiders would have kept him and sat him it would all be about race. The USA is turning into a joke of a country!

Comment

I am so sick of this entitlement, political, racism society

Comment

I'm curious if the players union gets involved.
                    Don't think they will because this diva asked to be released. Once his contract became week to week. I guess he didn't want to bet on himself

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
                      NE Patriots just signed him. Crazy! reports say One year deal - up to $15 million with 9 Million signing bonus
                      I'm shocked they would pay him that much

Comment

nothing but upside for the Patriots they won't put up with shit. If he works out all is well if not they will bounce him

Comment

I'd love for the Patriots organization to make a request of the DIVA AB before he joins the team on the field...Mr. Brown we would like you to delete your IG account to ensure us that no behind-the-scenes team stuff goes on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                            I'd love for the Patriots organization to make a request of the DIVA AB before he joins the team on the field...Mr. Brown we would like you to delete your IG account to ensure us that no behind-the-scenes team stuff goes on social media.
                            WWE actually puts social media clauses in the contract. It's done to protect the company.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                              Where to next ?
                              Patriots say bye, this guy may be done now. Any GM stupid enough to offer him anything but a league minimum contract has to be crazy. I love when karma fixes the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X