NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play WINNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play WINNER

Finished the 2018 NFL season 97-82 (+$2,209) and in 2017 I was 101-81 (+$3,652). Long term passes are recommended, full season for $400 also gets every play I make in other sports, whether it is posted here or not. My guys will tell you they make most of their money from that. Because people want them I offer shorter term deals also, $125 for a full month of NFL plays and $40 for 1 week. I accept Paypal and Venmo, both using this e-mail jump1961jack@yahoo.com I will even accept a BitCoin transfer which can be done thru an e-mail exchange at the above address.

Entire card for week 1 has already been sent

Comp Play

$300 Indianapolis +7 (-128) ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play up

First play of the season is a total...

$300 Green Bay/Chicago under 23 1st Half (-105)
    $100 Green Bay/Chicago under 23.5 1st Half (-117)
    Actually should have played the whole $400 buying a half point, I must have had a brain fart this morning. 23 is a very key number for 1st half play and absolutely worth the extra .12 juice 5Dimes is charging. I feel like both team's offenses will be a tad out of sorts, neither QB threw a pass in the pre-season and functioning against full speed defenses throwing everything they have at you is not easy. I also think the defenses will be the best units on the field at all times, with the upgraded Packers' defense better than the average Bears' offense and the Bears' D being better than the Packers' offense. When Green Bay gets going in this new offense they may be good, I expect growing pains though. ARod will only be as good as the blocking he gets and I have some doubts about the O-Line. The defense on the other hand I think could be one of the most improved in the NFL. We will find out I guess... $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 Green Bay +3.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Good Luck
        Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Have these plays going in the early games...

$400 Jacksonville +3.5 (-105)
          This team fits the profile for a full bounce-back to their 2017 successes. Gone is QB and offensive anchor Blake Bortles. Replacing him is proven winner Nick Foles. Clearly Jacksonville is lacking some receiving talent, but Foles will be a HUGE upgrade over Bortles. #1 draft pick Josh Allen is going to step in and be an impact player immediately, this defense is going to be as good as any in the NFL. They also now have an offense that will not have so many turnovers that will do more than go 3 and out time and again. A defense can only walk on the field so many time knowing it is up to them to play great or the team has no chance to win. This is the obvious "take the points and the better defense" situation. The public LOVES the high scoring Chiefs, but after last year they will face inflated numbers every week and will not do well ATS. That trend already started to surface last year...after a 8-2-1 ATS start to the season, Kansas City covered only one of their final 5 regular season games. The Chiefs biggest weakness (stopping the run) will be exposed here by Fournette, who has a new lease on life with a passing game capable of drawing some attention away from him. LOSER (-420)
          $300 Cleveland -5.5
          Easily the most over-hyped team entering the season, but I am making this as a "fade the Titans" play not because of the hype. The last 22 times in week 1 a road dog (+ more than 2) that had more wins than their opponent the previous year...those road dogs covered twice in 22 tries. LOSER (-330)
          $400 Carolina +3 (-119)
          $300 L.A. Rams/Carolina under 50
          Classic "Super Bowl Loser hangover" here, and anytime Cam Newton is a home dog I am probably playing Carolina. The Rams had a dream season, but the dream ended with a losss and now they have to start all over again. They struggled as road favorites last year, the only games in that situation they did well against were BAD teams, Carolina is NOT that. The Rams lost to the Bears, and Saints as RF and barely squeaked out wins at Seattle and Denver. Probably the best time of the year to play Carolina is early, when Cam is still healthy, he gets beat up as the season goes on. I have zero worries about his ankle, he should be ready to roll. LOSER (-330)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play WINNER

Had these in the late games...

$300 Indianapolis +7 (-128) ​$WINNER$ (+300)
            $400 Indianapolis/L.A. Chargers under 44.5 LOSER (-440)
            $400 N.Y. Giants +7
            This is destined to be a play and the very real possibility of Zeke missing a game has to be considered. Going to take it now just in case, if he is not playing we beat the line by 3 points probably. Either way, no reason to wait when waiting can only hurt us. If you need further evidence this is a tenuous line, Pinnacle has Dallas -7 (+107) and Giants +7 (-120), clearly shading towards moving the line off 7. LOSER (-440)
            $200 Baltimore (PK)/Dallas -1 6.5 point Teaser (-125)
            Now that Zeke has signed we will play back a little on this teaser. The Cowboys should win, their defense is miles better, decent chance we have a close divisional battle week 1. Baltimore should win by 20, but I am not backing Jackson as a QB -7 on the road. $WINNER$ (+200)

Comment

4-5 for the week (-$760)

Comment

I added this as a play this morning...

$400 Denver/Oakland under 42.5
                When I handicapped Antonio Brown saga had yet to play out, so I needed to look again. Both of these teams are going to be bottom tier offenses. Without AB Oakland really is limited throwing the ball. Their WR Tyrell Williams is an acceptable option, he needs to be the #1 guy now and has a bad match-up this game against Chris Harris. Undersized 5th rd draft pick Hunter Renfroe is thrust into the starting line-up. Rookie WR rarely do much, this guy will not likely be a factor. Arizona castoff JJ Nelson is their other option throwing the ball. The Raiders might be a decent running team at some point this season (I like Jacobs), but without any passing attack to threaten defenses, that is not likely to happen week 1 without both of their starting Guards (who also happen to be their best O-Linemen). Denver's offense has Flacco now instead of Keenum, upgrade? maybe. if he is, it isn't a big one. Denver's offense managed 34 total points in the 2 meeting last year, I don't see them as much better offensively. The last 5 in this rivalry have all gone under, and with the limitations by roster/injury I can't see a different result here.$WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

5-5 for the week in the NFL (-$360)

Comment

Working...
                  X