thursday afternoon *** (2) chc/sf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday afternoon *** (2) chc/sf

month >=6 and starter =Kyle Hendricks and DAY and os:W and o:STR and line <=-120

kyle hendricks..
    june +..
    day games..
    opposing starter throws right and won his last start..
    favorite >=120

8-0 (-175) (2.62)
    7-1 run line

cubs -180 /// risk .38
    cubs +1.5 (+110) /// risk .38

1 run win a slight loss.. get both about .65 win
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-22-2019, 08:52 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: thursday afternoon *** (2) chc/sf

Comment

Re: thursday afternoon *** (2) chc/sf

opponents scored 2 runs total in last 2 games and if you include the run line bet lost 2 out of 3 of them
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
      X