going to lay 310 with the bosox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to lay 310 with the bosox

157 >= game number >= 123 and line <= -230 and n:LGS and league = AL and s:L

game 123-157..
    american league..
    fav >=230
    next to last game of series..
    starter lost his previous start

35-1 (-272) (3.97)

only loss earned runs same both teams..one of those if you hit just shut up and collect

bosox -310 //// //// //// risk 1.5 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: going to lay 310 with the bosox

Comment

this is the earliest date this system was active since beginning of database in 2004..there were 9 games last year and 4 in 2017.. otherwise you have to go back to 2004 to top 3 games in a season..with the disparity gap in the AL this year I expect this to be an active year for this system..will keep an eye out for it rest of the year

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

active again today with verlander but a huge favorite ...numbers bear it out.. take the 22% return imo

hou -450 //// //// //// //// risk 2 units

also ..

august +...
        fav 370+..
        previous win..
        total <=9.5..

18-0 (-402) (-4.28)

Comment

cris has hou @ 525 now and it's 550 at multiple locations..sdql database back to 2004 biggest favorite was 460
          Last edited by bleeker; 08-21-2019, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            cris has hou @ 525 now and it's 550 at multiple locations..sdql database back to 2004 biggest favorite was 460
            here are the >=450 favorites..1 unearned run in the 2004 game..then a big break to the 2016-2019 seasons and the last on was verlander earlier this month and the one prior to that coincidentally was the tigers as the big dog..guess the fact they were all very low scoring (including the big fav) not a shocker

Last edited by bleeker; 08-21-2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

2 hits..2 hr's..2 runs and they only score once..wow !!
                somehow i just felt in my bones this wasn't going to happen ...and they're favored by about the same tomorrow to boot..wouldn't qualify for the system anyway as cole won his last start and even if it did no more for me lol ...did come up with this nice under system though..just check tomorrow that the game is added (too early now) but they should meet these parameters

only knock is the line is in the stratosphere and way out of range of this sample..that doesn't mean it's not a system play though for me makes it a little weaker than if it was

Last edited by bleeker; 08-21-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

6-0 going to the top of the 9th and they bring in a guy who hasn't pitched in 4 months to the day (why not)..
                  2 homeruns and a walk later game goes over

Comment

Working...
                  X