week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 1

put this up now.. anything else for week 1 put here also.. found this one a while ago

week 1..
    division..
    lost opp >=4 at home previous game..
    total >=37..
    thursday or sunday game..

20-0-1 (6.00)

makes sense to me

was +9 //// //// 1 unit both
    buf +3
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: week 1

Comment

should have made it clearer that this is a regular season play...no sdql for the preseason
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
        2012 - 2013
        NBA 33-18-1
        MLB 16-12
        NFL 27-13-1
        CFB 12-11
        CBB 9-2
        MLB 2013 2-0
        NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

thanks fraoli,chamblin

system #2

week 1..
          away..
          favorite >=3..
          non division..

6-30-3 o/u (-7.00)

bal 38
          kc 52
          lar 51

under //// //// 1 unit all

system #2.5

side note: using same parameters above but capping favorite's at -8 and since 2007 (instead of 2001) as date

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

22-0-1 ...6 pt teasers (sides)

obviously all 3 qualify for this
          Last edited by bleeker; 08-14-2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

added another side angle to last system

Comment

just to be clear the teasers are on the sides and not the totals.. you'll notice next to the "+6" in the query is the 6 pt teaser record on sides (22-0).. teaser totals is the line below

Comment

Hey bleeker do you have a query for the 1st one because I can't get a result with your parameters

P:margin>=4 and P:HL and DIV and total>=37 and week=1 and season>=2002 and day!=Monday

In the P:HL portion I get no results but using P:H works but P:L doesn't

Can you see where I'm going wrong here ?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                  Hey bleeker do you have a query for the 1st one because I can't get a result with your parameters

P:margin>=4 and P:HL and DIV and total>=37 and week=1 and season>=2002 and day!=Monday

In the P:HL portion I get no results but using P:H works but P:L doesn't

Can you see where I'm going wrong here ?

think it's the margin.. <=-4 vs >=4

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Excellent bleeker this works fine as you stated

week =1 and DIV and P:HL and P:margin <=-4 and season >=2002 and total >=37 and day!=Monday

I see now where the problem was with the P:HL which returned no results because you can't have a HL with a positive margin, duh.

Great work here buddy

Comment

thomas you kind of reminded me that this is only a few days away lol.. here's another I just found.. any feedback positive or negative welcomed.. feel free to post anything you find in here if you want to

system #3

week =1 and PRSW <=6 and AF

prsw =previous regular season wins
                      AF = away favorite

1-12 o/u (-10.15)

2012... -21
                      2013.. -12.5
                      2017.. - 20

det/ari under 47.5 //// //// 1 unit

Last edited by bleeker; 09-03-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                        Excellent bleeker this works fine as you stated

week =1 and DIV and P:HL and P:margin <=-4 and season >=2002 and total >=37 and day!=Monday

I see now where the problem was with the P:HL which returned no results because you can't have a HL with a positive margin, duh.

Great work here buddy

thanks

Comment

Comment

Bleeker any leans on chi and GB? I was kinda liking the under...

Comment

darkhorse, from a thread I posted above that may give you something to think about at least:

From the totals tipsheet this week:

On Today's Scorecard
                              Over There
                              This nugget on this evening's Bears-Packers NFL game compliments of Victor King and this week's TOTALS Tipsheet: GREEN BAY: 6-0 Over before Minnesota... 4-0 Over Thursday away... 7-1 Over Game One... 4-1 Over as dogs less than 5 points... 4-1 Over in first of BB division games ... CHICAGO: 3-0 Over Thursday home... 6-1 Over as conference HF's with O/U more than 42 points... 4-1 Over in this series... Lots of juicy "Over" numbers for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X