july 4th (the day) system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• july 4th (the day) system

(date =20180704 or date =20170704 or date =20160704 or date =20150704 or date = 20140704) and line <=-150 and SG >1

july 4th..
    favorite >=150..
    series game >1..

19-2 (-186) (2.48)

nice simple system.. went 8-1 last year which is an unusually high number of games.. worth noting that series game 1 wasn't a bad result at 14-4 but things really seem to pick up in the latter series games..positive but nothing great runline

post them tomorrow
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-03-2019, 03:17 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: july 4th (the day) system

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

actually missed that if you lower the minimum odds to 140 an extra win is added making it 20-2..
      slow year as there are only 2 plays

was - 180 (11:05am)
      atl - 155

parlay //// / risk .63 units

happy 4th to everybody !!
      Last edited by bleeker; 07-04-2019, 07:28 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

july 4..
        last 5 years..
        favorite 130-270..
        total range 7.5 - 12..
        >= 10 more wins than opponent..

14-0 (-182)(4.07)
        11-3 (-1.5)

the nats qualified for this system so it'd now be 15-0 and 12-3 (-1.5).. as you can see by the average margin (4.07) some of these games have been blowouts

lad (-1.5) -115 //// half unit
        Last edited by bleeker; 07-04-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X