friday **** **** ** big play !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday **** **** ** big play !!

round =2 and series wins =3 and series game =6 and p:ats margin <=0 and line >=-7 and total >=180

round 2
    up 3-2..
    didn't cover last game..
    favorite <=7 or dog
    total >=180

10-0 (18.10)

i'm done for the year (nba) if this loses

golden state +7 //// //// // 1.5 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: friday **** **** ** big play !!

No quitting ???? Everyone hits rough spots !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      No quitting ???? Everyone hits rough spots !!!!

appreciate the support chamblin
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Hit it!
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Well done.
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
            Well done.

thanks captjoe

Comment

small point...I was deciding between making this a 1.25 unit play or what's written above (1.5 unit play)..
              as most of you probably know (/ or * = .125 units) so
              it didn't match..not going to say which one was right only that i'm pissed I messed it up..but most important the game was a winner
              Last edited by bleeker; 05-11-2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X