X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday **** den/por

round =2 and series game =2 and p:HW and line >=-6 and total >=177

17-0 o/u (12.59)

3 overtime games that went over in regulation.. adjusted avg margin would probably be a little less than 10 factoring in the extra points

over 219.5 //// half unit
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: wednesday **** den/por

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        round =2 and series game =2 and p:HW and line >=-6 and total >=177

17-0 o/u (12.59)

3 overtime games that went over in regulation.. adjusted avg margin would probably be a little less than 10 factoring in the extra points

over 219.5 //// half unit
        big loss and decided to take a look back and see if there was any bad signs that I missed going in ..I mention often about the line and total remaining in the range of the sample when they are not part of the parameters..here both are involved as parameters but
        the average total in the sample was 195..while this game was not the highest total in the sample it was up there and way higher than the sample average..there were 7 totals over 200 in this sample and two of those went way over because of overtime
        even though they were over at the end of regulation..all i'm trying to do here is find weak spots afterwards in a situation where there's a phenomenal record and think they're definitely present here...not saying I shouldn't have played this as the record was correct but maybe learning a little something to scrutinize more next time..I think what I mentioned above were legitimate cases against it that maybe i'll
        consider more carefully next time..here's the query below if you want to see for yourself..you can sort by clicking the columns on top (in blue.. total,line,date etc)

https://killersports.com/nba/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X