sunday *** bos /ind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday *** bos /ind

game number =86 and streak >=3 and rest =1 and p:P1 >=27 and line <=-2 and total >=196

5-0 o/u (21.80) no overtimes

any more I'll put in this thread

over 204 /// .38 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: sunday *** bos /ind

As we get deeper in the playoffs it will be easier for your searches to use the playoffs text. For instance your query instead could be playoffs=1 and series game=4 and series wins=3. That would be a broader search, unlike yours which is specific to round 1.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
      As we get deeper in the playoffs it will be easier for your searches to use the playoffs text. For instance your query instead could be playoffs=1 and series game=4 and series wins=3. That would be a broader search, unlike yours which is specific to round 1.
      yes I am a aware of the playoff parameter..hadnt been doing much with the nba so what I did was first thing that came to mind..if I wanted to see how this situation did only in round 2 i believe there's no way to isolate that other than game number? have to look into that

90 <=game number <=93 and series game =4 and series wins =3
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I only threw that out there because I think results based simply off past results are more significant if not round specific.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I only threw that out there because I think results based simply off past results are more significant if not round specific.

definetly bigger sample.. just think there might be a different feel to being up 3-0 in round 1 than round 2 but that's a subjective thing

Comment

Comment

Here is one utilizing "round" in the text...

https://killersports.com/nba/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Here is one utilizing "round" in the text...

simple as that "round" .. really nice one you have there also..with about 3 mins left in the 3rd quarter going to be a challenge to keep that streak going..maybe that'll reverse jinx it lol..see there's one tomorrow also on mil..thanks

Comment

I got it at -8.5

Comment

I got it at -8.5

yeah that's tough..damn

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WHIP View Post

thanks whip

Comment

going to use jumperjack's system for milwaukee tonight.. lost by a point or half point (gs yesterday) depending what you got it at which would make the system 21-1..if you add the parameter which limits the total to 222 it's perfect at 20-0 as last nights loss is eliminated from the sample.. that would also take out an easy 16 point cover hence 20 wins..the way I look at it I like the totals to be in the sample range even if it's a side play.. understand last night's was but there was a huge gap of about 13 to the next lowest total at 222 and only 1 total slightly higher.. I think this is reasonable to do but whether it's 21-1 with a 1 pt loss (ats) or 20-0 with the total cap still very impressive system especially factoring in it's simplicity (away favorites >6 in the playoffs since 2012).. also worth mentioning this is the biggest favorite of the sample by about 1 pt but I can live with that considering the overall record

mil -12.5 /// .38 units
                          Last edited by bleeker; 04-22-2019, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Comment

Bucks sleep walked for a half and still covered easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X