X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOURNEY PAK

ytd 387-403-18 BB 128-135-3

AUBURN +6 BEST BET
    Auburn's Harper and Brown dealing with Flu symtoms, Okeke out. 2 coaches who have never won it. Crazy bruce Pearl has done less with more many times. Auburn has been on a magical run, beating Kan, Kentucy and NC. The 3 ball will keep Auburn in this, but Tony Bennet will get his 1st shot at a national championship at the buzzer.

Texas Tech +2'
    Line seems short to me. MSU has been on fire and Izzo has pushed all the right buttons. MSU's win vs Duke can be laid at the feet of Coach K and Barrett. TT had Duke on the ropes back in Dec, until they fell apart late. Just looks like a Red Raider victory to me.

Good Luck to ALL
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Re: TOURNEY PAK

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Comment

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
        X