sunday *** one system two games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday *** one system two games

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=3 and tournament=NCAA and p:ats margin >=10 and rest =1 and D and total >=133

3-10 o/u (-8.50)

2 overtimes in which 1 made the game go over and the other remained under anyway..adjusted numbers
    more like 2-11 o/u (-11.9)

**also just noticed that one of those overs was the only conference matchup of the sample..so adjusted for overtimes and that 1-11 o/u (-13ish) of course this would eliminate kentucky /auburn but figured I'd point it out..not changing my picks

duke/mich under 151.5 /// .38 units
    uk/aub under 141 /// .38 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 03-31-2019, 08:57 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: sunday *** one system two games

** comment
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Both dogs look good too, 9-2-2 ATS
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I think this is specific to this round of the tourney right? To me that makes it stronger because this round has had 81 overs and 53 unders (83-53 after last night) since 2003, clearly a good round for OVERS. A subset of my numbers is with totals 143 or lower in this round the O/U jumps to 56-24.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          I think this is specific to this round of the tourney right? To me that makes it stronger because this round has had 81 overs and 53 unders (83-53 after last night) since 2003, clearly a good round for OVERS. A subset of my numbers is with totals 143 or lower in this round the O/U jumps to 56-24.

yes it's round specific.. amazed at the over bias.. I agree bucking that trend with those numbers says something although admittedly if it was to the over I'd feel even better

Comment

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

bump down to 1-10 o/u
                https://killersports.com/ncaabb/query?sdql=tS%28tournament%3DNCAA%2CN%3D6%29%3D3+a nd+tournament%3DNCAA+and+p%3Aats+margin%3E-1++and+total%3E140+and+D&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21++

both a fit at current lines of 143 and 151
                Last edited by rolltide; 03-31-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

https://killersports.com/ncaabb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

right idea..wrong luck...your's capping the favorite <=7
                  Last edited by bleeker; 03-31-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X