sweet 16 plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet 16 plays

line <=-3 and tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=2 and tournament=NCAA and subconference =None and rest >1 and o:rest >0 and season >=2014

sweet 16..
    non power conference..
    favorite >=3

0-4 o/u (-17.50)

zags (only one) have qualified for this past 4 years including last year vs same opponent..

gon/fsu under 147 //// half unit
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: sweet 16 plays

Comment

play 2

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6) = 2 and tournament = NCAA and p:ats margin <= 0 and pp:ats margin<= 0 and rest <=4 and line >=-4

sweet 16..
      pushed or failed to cover last 2..
      favorite <=4 or dog
      rest <=4..

5-0-1 (11.08)

4 of the 5 covers double digits so very consistent

tenn - 2 /// .38 units
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

Comment

play 3

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=2 and tournament=NCAA and p:ats margin <0 and pp:ats margin <0 and rest =4 and F

sweet 16..
                non cover last 2..
                4 days rest..
                favorite

0-3 o/u (-18.33)

duke/v tech under143 /// .38 units
                Last edited by bleeker; 03-29-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

had it up as over briefly ..it's under

Comment

Comment

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=3 and tournament=NCAA and ats streak >=3 and rest =1 and D and line <=8

elite 8..
                        3+ straight covers..
                        dog <=8

10-0-1 (9.77)

tex tech +5 /// .38 units
                        pur +4.5 /// .38 units
                        Last edited by bleeker; 03-30-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

had it as uva +4.5..it's purdue

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X