a question about baseball totals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question about baseball totals

Does anyone know of a website that gives a compilation and summary of over-unders in baseball on a daily basis? I know that Covers.com reports each game as to whether it went over or under, but I am talking about a review of the total results for the day during the entire season. (i.e. Overs were 9-6 on Monday....7-8 on Tuesday, etc.)

I could go through each day of the season on Covers, but it would take forever to add them up. I thought somebody might know of a site that has already done that.

Thanks guys.

Re: a question about baseball totals

If I understand you this is what you mean, you can change the day or season in the search text to look further...

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Thanks, JJ. I'll check out this site.

Comment

Originally posted by barrett View Post
        Thanks, JJ. I'll check out this site.

this is what I use to find my systems for all sports
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
        X