Ov.166 NC BB
    Utah St. -3.5 BB
    Iowa St. -5 BB
    Houst. -12.5 BB
    Mississippi +1
    Vir.Tech -10.5
    Oregon +2
    UCIrv. +3.5

Just a little note on my Wisc. Badgers..........Since mid season teams have exposed this team, they will run 2 or 3 guys at Happ yet most times he won't give up the rock tries to dribble and back down to the hoop if this continues today they will crawl back to Madison after 1 game hope i am wrong but i don't think i am they actually play better as a team when he's on the bench.

GLTA
    '

Re: NCAA Tourney Hoops 3-22

good luck today and hope you're wrong about the Badgers. Everyone and their brother is on Oregon today.

Comment

Comment

Yeah i know everyone on Oregon but The Badgers have two good shooting guards (Davidson & Trice ) they just stand and watch and when they do get the rock they go right back inside instead of shooting ......i sure hope i'm wrong

Good luck today my friend

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

Wisconsin losing going to be very damaging to my bracket pool. I was in 2nd place till now, but 6 of the other 8 in the top 9 had Oregon...every one of them getting 12 seed points but me
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
              X