ncaa tourney first round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncaa tourney first round

tournament = NCAA and day = Thursday and 10 >=rest >=8 and 11>=o:rest >=4 and line >=-5 and 137 <=total <=146

0-10 o/u (-12.75)

+8 >=line >=-5 ...0-5 o/u (-16.70)both games

neu/kan under 143 //// half unit
    seh/woff under 145 //// half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 03-20-2019, 09:44 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: ncaa tourney first round

Comment

tournament =NCAA and day =Thursday and p:tournament =Conference and subconference =None and o:subconference =POWER6 and wins <= o:wins and 6<=rest <=8 and total <=147

0-8 (-12.19)

fade neu and st mary's

nova -4.5 /// .38 units
      kansas -6.5 ///. 38 units
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Best of luck during the tournament

Comment

Comment

Comment

thanks guys.. I'll add 1 more

tournament =NCAA and day =Thursday and p:tournament =Conference and subconference =POWER6 and o:subconference =POWER6 and 1<=wins - o:wins <=2 and total <=136

3-0 (16.17)

small sample so small play.. all double digit margins

syracuse - 1.5 // .25 units

Comment

today

Comment

Comment

ok another day.. think most would have pushed or won that villanova game based on what the line was yesterday.. is what it is.. put this one up for now and try to find a couple more for the later games.. gl to all

tournament = NCAA and p:tournament = Conference and subconference = POWER6 and o:subconference = POWER6 and p:W and 120 <= total <= 153 and line <= 3

0-4 o/u (-17.50)

all double digit margins

iowa st/ohio st under 140 //// half unit

Comment

Comment

plays 2-4 today

tournament =NCAA and p:tournament =Conference and wins >=29 and ou streak >=1 and F and season >=2014

10-1 o/u (18.50) NO OVERTIMES !!

//// half unit each

tenn/colgate over 147
                        uva/g-webb over 129
                        buff/asu over 158
                        Last edited by bleeker; 03-22-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X