Trey Flowers Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trey Flowers Rumor

The Detroit Lions reportedly are close to signing New England Patriots defensive end Trey Flowers to a five-year deal, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Flowers, who played for the Patriots from 2015-18, was considered one of the Lions' top targets in free agency. With New England last season, he made 57 tackles, including nine for loss and 7.5 sacks.
    Flowers was the third ex-Patriot to reach an agreement with the Lions on Monday.

The Lions made a deal to sign wide receiver Danny Amendola, then found help at nickel cornerback by adding Justin Coleman

Re: Trey Flowers Rumor

The only free agent I was hoping Green Bay would get.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

We're shooting to become the Midwest Patriots. 3 out 4 free agents signings are former Patriots.

Comment

The Packers did a good job of adding pass rush without Flowers as a part of the plan. I like all the moves they made today, that defense is already better now than it has been in 5 years.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
        X