Raiders acquired WR Antonio Brown from the Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders acquired WR Antonio Brown from the Steelers

Not only has Brown been traded, he has secured a new contract. Per Profootballtalk, Brown's total compensation for the next three years has increased from $38.925 million to $50.125 million, while his guaranteed money has gone from $0 to $30.125 million. In other words, he has done exceptionally well for himself. As for the Raiders, they cried poor with Khalil Mack and bailed on Amari Cooper but have decided to pay Brown. Coach Jon Gruden continues to oscillate between reload and rebuild. At some point, a coherent plan will need to formulate.

Re: Raiders acquired WR Antonio Brown from the Steelers

Steelers got a 3rd & a 5th rounder...I guarantee Brown's antics last year and his attitude in his interview forced the Steelers to take what they could get. Steelers also hung out to dry on over $20 million, they are just happy he is gone...
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: Raiders acquired WR Antonio Brown from the Steelers

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
      Steelers got a 3rd & a 5th rounder...I guarantee Brown's antics last year and his attitude in his interview forced the Steelers to take what they could get. Steelers also hung out to dry on over $20 million, they are just happy he is gone...
      Nailed it Jumper. Pittsburgh would rather have dead cap money then have that distraction around anymore.

Comment

Working...
      X