Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conference Tournament Championship Totals 2019

Originally posted by barrett View Post
    JJ is now 5-1 (and could very well be 6-0 were it not for a meaningless foul with 1 second left that resulted in two made free throws that sent the game OVER by 1/2 point.

The rest of us without BetOnLine are 3-3. The line that JJ is getting by using his book and being on the ball is anywhere from 4-6 points higher than what most of us are getting. it figured that with a spread that much, that several games would fall in the middle. It has happened twice within 6 games so far.

1st Half UNDERS are a perfect 6-0.

2nd Half OVERS are 5-1.

And still 26 GAMES left to go!
    If everyone didn't win the Iona game last night that is on you. 141.5 was available at every book on the market 30 minutes after BetOnLine posted their line on that game.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Here is what's going to happen the rest of the way, get the best line you can. I am done updating this post and will not post it next year. with whatever line you get.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

This forum has been here for 12 years next September. I have preached it, Jumper has preached it and many others...Get multiple outs (Books).
        Some are good if you bet underdogs, some are good for betting baseball only and all will have different lines.

I see it over and over on other forums service plays boards. People bitching about the line a handicapper sent out. Now the people bitching didn't buy the play, have no idea when it was released and only use 1 book.

One of the reasons I stopped doing my baseball thread was because of answering lines questions.
        Like you're being punished for handicapping early and jumping on overnight lines.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
          This forum has been here for 12 years next September. I have preached it, Jumper has preached it and many others...Get multiple outs (Books).
          Some are good if you bet underdogs, some are good for betting baseball only and all will have different lines.

I see it over and over on other forums service plays boards. People bitching about the line a handicapper sent out. Now the people bitching didn't buy the play, have no idea when it was released and only use 1 book.

One of the reasons I stopped doing my baseball thread was because of answering lines questions.
          Like you're being punished for handicapping early and jumping on overnight lines.
          If you look back 2 years through the links I posted in these threads I specifically said I opened an account at BetOnLine with the express purpose of getting the best line for this particular system. They also post the first overnight line across the board in every sport. Everyone that has ever dealt with me knows I bet before most people have even woke up in the morning for daily sports.

Post #10 in 2017
          http://www.customcappers.com/forum/s...ip-Totals-2017

Hell, I even posted the deposit bonus they were offering at the time and withdrawal methods to try to convince people this was a good book to add.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            If everyone didn't win the Iona game last night that is on you. 141.5 was available at every book on the market 30 minutes after BetOnLine posted their line on that game.
            Hey, I am certainly not arguing with you. I have done nothing but compliment you on your system over the last few years, and I have made a nice piece of change following along with it. I am grateful for that. Getting the opening line is very important when you are utilizing this system, and you have expertly done so.

I will not put any money into a BetOnLine account because of something that happened several years ago. But that is all on me.

From a learning standpoint, my previous post about why the books fall into this system of posting a number that drops like a stone, is just a question. And since this is a gambling forum, I thought someone might have an explanation of it.

I would not let Stoopid deter you from posting in what has been an outstanding thread.

Comment

JJ thank you for the time you spend im up early and can jump on the opening #
              2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
              2012 - 2013
              NBA 33-18-1
              MLB 16-12
              NFL 27-13-1
              CFB 12-11
              CBB 9-2
              MLB 2013 2-0
              NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

The schedule is still posted there, very easy to figure out the rest of the games, no need for me to track my results here.

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
                  JJ thank you for the time you spend im up early and can jump on the opening #
                  Glad you got both winners last night

Comment

I wasnt arguing. Was just curious. I have multiple books as well so I try to get the best line. Anyways, gl on ur. Success

Comment

Originally posted by stoopid View Post
                      I wasnt arguing. Was just curious. I have multiple books as well so I try to get the best line. Anyways, gl on ur. Success
                      For the purpose of this system you will get the best line from the book you have that posts lines 1st. Figure out which of your books posts their lines 1st and that is the one you need to sit on.

Comment

21-11 in 2018 playing all the conf. champ games under.

Comment

thanks again for reminding us of the system

If you waited and played at the close I believe the record would be 17-15, once again proving you should get the early line.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X