kentucky derby future bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kentucky derby future bet

I'm guessing you can do this non-parimutuel in vegas or overseas but I have no experience with that.. realize pool 2 just closed over the weekend

game winner (6-1)

I normally hate to go with the obvious in these type of bets but just feel this horse is outstanding and head over heels better than the rest in here.. all the obvious things..

4/4 as a 2yo..
    baffert..
    pedigree slanted towards distance..

the big thing for me though is he won the breeders cup juvenile at churchill downs.. besides winning he put up extremely impressive figures (pace and final).. he was within 2 lengths of a pace that was 7 lengths fast according to the brisnet ratings.. the figure he won with is exactly the par for the derby and the fact he did it up close to such a fast pace makes it even more impressive... he's set to begin his 3yo season on march 9 in the san felipe at santa anita
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: kentucky derby future bet

https://www.americasbestracing.net/t...en-better-2019
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
    X