X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super bowl final

going to hold out for the 3 but even if it doesn't going to be the rams

lar + ?? //// half unit
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: super bowl final

Comment

Might not even need the points. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
        Might not even need the points. good luck

that'd be nice.. the points infrequently come into play anyway when the line is <=3 according to the sdql.. the pats have had mid - high 70's % of the bets and the line won't move off 2.5 which probably bodes well for the rams.. good luck to you also
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          that'd be nice.. the points infrequently come into play anyway when the line is <=3 according to the sdql.. the pats have had mid - high 70's % of the bets and the line won't move off 2.5 which probably bodes well for the rams.. good luck to you also
          my thoughts also, with all the bets and money on Pats, why aren't we seeing 3 ?? Maybe Rams the play then..GOOD LUCK !
          Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
            my thoughts also, with all the bets and money on Pats, why aren't we seeing 3 ?? Maybe Rams the play then..GOOD LUCK !
            like it as a secondary reason but some would make it a primary reason..good luck to you also winningpix !

Comment

Working...
            X