• super bowl early thoughts

long ways away but figure I'd get it started

super bowl..
    previous away on grass..
    favorite <=7..

6-0 (8.92)

nep

nep 1-0
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-28-2019, 01:55 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: super bowl early thoughts

The line will go to Patriots -3 by game time.

And I'll be on the Rams at that point.

Unlike Kansas City, the Rams actually have a defense, and getting three points in a pick 'em game is huge.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by barrett View Post
        The line will go to Patriots -3 by game time.

And I'll be on the Rams at that point.

Unlike Kansas City, the Rams actually have a defense, and getting three points in a pick 'em game is huge.

obviously i'm not an x's and o's guy but that's good to know you think get in now if you like the patriots
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

week =22 and ppp:week =17 and tpS(PTD>=2,N=2)=2 and line <=4

super bowl..
          wildcard bye..
          >=2 td passes previous 2 games..
          dog <=4 or favorite

0-7 (-13.07)

not so fast

fade nep

lar

lar 1-1
          Last edited by bleeker; 01-28-2019, 01:55 AM.

Comment

week =22 and ppp:week =17 and tpS(3DP>=50,N=2)=1 and line <=4

super bowl..
            bye wildcard..
            3rd down %>=50 once past 2 games..
            dog <=4 or favorite

1-7 (-11.06)

only winner was a loser in regulation time..ne/atl 2015 season

fade nep

lar

lar 2-1
            Last edited by bleeker; 01-28-2019, 01:56 AM.

Comment

super bowl..
              scored >=80 pts last 3 games..
              total >=46..
              favorite >=2

year not season

2002 (-17)
              2009 (-3)
              2012 (-7)
              2013 (-7)
              2014 (-37)
              2018 (-12)

0-6 (-13.83)

fade nep

lar

lar 3-1
              Last edited by bleeker; 01-28-2019, 01:56 AM.

Comment

system score

lar up 3-1 as per last post
                Last edited by bleeker; 01-28-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X