• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conference championship games early thoughts

conference championship..
    previous season got to conference championship game
    total >=36

ne involved in 4 of these and they were the highest margins of the 7.. even with that being true margins are lean (except for the largest one @23 )and total is much higher than others in the sample..

0-7 (-6.00)

fade ne

kc
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: conference championship games early thoughts

> conference championship..

> previous season got to wildcard or divisional round

> favorite..

> total >=38..

> 2006

>> 10-1 (9.91)

kc
    no
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-18-2019, 10:36 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

conference championship..
        previous opp <=7 pts through 3rd qtr..
        previous opp <=13 pts game..

10-0 o/u (9.85)

kc over

probably not quite enough to put me on the over but figured i'd put it up..don't want to be on two things in one game and prefer the kc side system..again this is the highest total in the sample which I don't like
        Last edited by bleeker; 01-18-2019, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
          X