Clear All

• saturday *** uva/clemson..going to fade a system

game 15-25..
    saturday..
    away
    rank 1 (they use coaches poll)..
    season >=2013

1-14 o/u (-13.70)

i'm fading because this total is significantly lower than the lowest total in the sample (which is important to me)...if it loses not gonna say why didn't I just play under..this is my stand

uva/clemson over 125 /// .38 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: saturday *** uva/clemson..going to fade a system

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

game 10-20..
        saturday..
        conference..
        two games back opp rank <=10..
        two games back lost..
        previous game lost >=25..
        total >=130..
        both teams >=2 days rest

0-3 o/u (-25.67)

two of the margins -23.5 (different games)..other -30

nd/bc under 145 /// .38
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              game 15-25..
              saturday..
              away
              rank 1 (they use coaches poll)..
              season >=2013

1-14 o/u (-13.70)

i'm fading because this total is significantly lower than the lowest total in the sample (which is important to me)...if it loses not gonna say why didn't I just play under..this is my stand

uva/clemson over 125 /// .38 units
              I think there is a solid middle-ground here and it sometimes leads to an assist..lesson learned

Comment

Working...
              X