Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Playoffs 2018-19 - Super Bowl Props SWEEP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs 2018-19 - Super Bowl Props SWEEP!!

​Wild Card Round

$300 Indianapolis +1.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

Divisional Round

$300 L.A. Rams -7 (-119) $WINNER$ (+300)

Conference Championships

$400 L.A. Rams/New Orleans under 57 $WINNER$ (+400)

Super Bowl Props

$150 Tom Brady will throw an interception YES (-110) $WINNER$ (+150)
    $150 Jared Goff will throw an interception YES (-140) $WINNER$ (+150)
    $150 James White under 6.5 receptions (-130) $WINNER$ (+150)
    $150 Todd Gurley under 65.5 rushing yards (-110) $WINNER$ (+150)
    $150 Jared Goff under 285.5 passing yards (-105) ​$WINNER$ (+150)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Playoffs 2018-19

Very rough start in game 2...

$300 Seattle +2
    Pretty simple to pick the side here, I think we have easily the better QB and coach by taking Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll over Dak and Jason Garrett. Seahawks excel in the role of dogs, 5-1 ATS this year, and Cowboys have a long line of favorite role failures. Since Seattle turned their offense into a running juggernaut they have out-rushed all but 1 team they faced. The Cowboys last 3 losses all happened in large part because they lost the rushing battle. PUSH
    $400 Seattle/Dallas over 42.5 (-117)
    $WINNER$ (+400)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

What an awesome ending

Comment

Comment

I have this 10 point teaser going...

​$300 10 Point Teaser Baltimore +7 W/Chicago +3.5/Philly-Chicago over 31.5
          Obviously I like the Chicago leg of it, though it does put more liability on the Bears. I am very confident they will win that game though. The other 2 legs are because of this...Ravens as 7 or less home favorites IN FRANCHISE HISTORY are 86-2 ATS + an extra 10 points. The Eagles have played 30 straight road games as dogs that went over with an additional 10 points. LOSER (-360)

Comment

Had this as my big play of the weekend...

$500 Chicago -5 (-115)
            Just a basic analysis here off the top of my head, the best defense in the playoffs faces the worst. Philly did a great job getting in the playoffs, once again with Foles at QB. This Bears team is legitimately the best team in the NFL right now. The media and ESPN highlight shows concentrate on the offensive exploits of teams like the Rams and Chiefs and teams like the Bears fly under the radar. The Bears also only lost one game at home all year, a loss to the Patriots they almost tied at the gun with a hail-mary. They covered the spread in every home win as well. LOSER (-590)

Comment

2 missed 2 pt. conversions and a missed FG in the 4th Q too hard to overcome, the teaser easily should have gotten there...

Comment

Added Rams this week

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                  5* 6-8
                  15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                  10* GOY 1-0
                  5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                  5* 18-12

Comment

A factor to consider in this Kansas City game, there definitely will be snow during the game and Mahomes has very small hands. I remember when Troy Aikman played he was awful in games with a wet ball because he also had small hands.

Comment

Bad start to the day...

$400 Indianapolis +5.5
                      LOSER (-440)

Comment

Side & total going in the late game today...

$400 Dallas/L.A. Rams over 49 (-115) $WINNER$ (+400)
                        $300 L.A. Rams -7 (-119) $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Comment

Looks like I'm going to need to win my money in the late game again today...

$400 New England -4 $WINNER$ (+400)
                            $500 L.A. Chargers/New England under 47 LOSER (-550)

Comment

Missed FG right there sealed the deal for the late plays...

$300 New Orleans -8 ​LOSER (-330)
                              $300 Philadelphia/New Orleans over 50 (-115) LOSER (-345)

Comment

Working...
                              X