Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Playoffs 2018-19 - Super Bowl Props SWEEP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL Playoffs 2018-19

Added NFC Champ game total
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I have these plays going in the early game...

$400 L.A. Rams/New Orleans under 57 $WINNER$ (+400)
      $200 New Orleans -3 (-125) LOSER (-250)
      $200 6.5 Point Teaser (-120) New Orleans +3.5 W/New England-KC under 61 LOSER (-240)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Have these going in the AFC game...

$300 New England +3 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)
        $500 New England/Kansas City over 56 $WINNER$ (+500)

Comment

Not so fast my friend! Winner!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bam33 View Post
            Not so fast my friend! Winner!!!
            I fucking love it!!!

Comment

Too bad the Patriots defense couldn't hold them...shit, had a chance to cash them all

Comment

Re: NFL Playoffs 2018-19 - Super Bowl Props added

Props added

Comment

Comment

Best of luck on the prop plays. Glad to see what you have for White. I went over with Edelman on receptions.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                      Best of luck on the prop plays. Glad to see what you have for White. I went over with Edelman on receptions.
                      Based on full season averages that number for White is 1 too high. The Pats also had several games where White was basically the only back available so the numbers were skewed in those games. Obviously when he is in the game I expect his to get some looks, I just think the number should have been 5.5. Also since the Patriots became more run-centric after Gordon leaving he topped tat number just one time. That game was against the Chargers in the playoffs when he had 15 catches on 17 targets, clearly an outlier.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                        Based on full season averages that number for White is 1 too high. The Pats also had several games where White was basically the only back available so the numbers were skewed in those games. Obviously when he is in the game I expect his to get some looks, I just think the number should have been 5.5.
                        Thanks for explaining it. Enjoy the game and good luck on all your plays

Comment

Re: NFL Playoffs 2018-19 - Super Bowl Props SWEEP!!

If only the Rams could have mustered a TD drive at the end, we would have had a perfect day. As it was, perfect 5-0 on the props, the only sweat of the 5 being Goff's interception prop...

$600 L.A. Rams +3 (-125) ​LOSER (-750)
                          $200 New England -133 $WINNER$ (+200)
                          $300 L.A. Rams/New England under 56.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
                          $300 L.A. Rams/New England under 28 (-125) 1st Half $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Great job tonight

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                              Great job tonight
                              Thanks JD, looking at all the posts on twitter I was the only person alive that thought it was a good game!

The NFL has their fans brainwashed into thinking that a game is boring if 50 points aren't scored. I love defense, but I am an old man that liked the way it was played in the 1970's and 80's when guys like Ronnie Lott got praised instead of fined for their violent hits.

Comment

+$735 on the NFL playoffs this year

Comment

Working...
                                X