Clear All

• week 17 ******* undefeated big sample fade and anything else

simple

week 17..
    13 win team..
    favorite <=8..
    opponent not mia *

0-20 (-11.98)

* only 2 wins home vs the fish (out of water)

atl 1998 << 38-16 (-3) >> indoors ?
    ne 2011<< 38-7 (-5)>> cold ?
    even surrendered same amount of points

car +7 /////// .88 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-28-2018, 03:22 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: week 17 ******* undefeated big sample fade and anything else

Comment

play 2

week 17..
      division..
      >= 4 wins more than opp..
      previous game vs opp under loss..
      favorite <=8

8-0 (18.44)

all but 1 double digit margins..4 by 20+

lac -6.5 ///// .63 units
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Drew Brees has only not played the majority of a game three times since joining the Saints in 2006: Week 17 of the 2006 and 2009 seasons, and Week Three of the 2015 season.

http://killersports.com/nfl/query?sdql=%28week%3D17+and+season%3D2006+and+team %3DSaints%29+or+%28week%3D17+and+season%3D2009+and +team%3DSaints%29+or+%28week%3D3+and+season%3D2015 +and+team%3DSaints%29+&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

play 3 and 4 (same system)

week 17 ..
            >= 4 more wins than opponent..
            division game ..
            favorite >=11..
            total >=40

16-0 (10.75)

ne -14 /// .38 units
            kc -14 /// .38 units

Comment

plays 3 and 4 ABOVE

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
              Drew Brees has only not played the majority of a game three times since joining the Saints in 2006: Week 17 of the 2006 and 2009 seasons, and Week Three of the 2015 season.

http://killersports.com/nfl/query?sdql=%28week%3D17+and+season%3D2006+and+team %3DSaints%29+or+%28week%3D17+and+season%3D2009+and +team%3DSaints%29+or+%28week%3D3+and+season%3D2015 +and+team%3DSaints%29+&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21++

ok rolltide another positive

Comment

Comment

play 5

week =17..
                  ne..
                  home..
                  division..
                  >=3 more wins than opp..
                  fav >=5
                  total <=49

5 games
                  21.0 - 1.2 (19.8) avg first half score

ne -8.5 first half // .25 units
                  Last edited by bleeker; 12-30-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X