X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 15 - Comp Play LOSER

78-70 for the season in the NFL (-$416)

Comp Play

​$300 New England -2 (-115) ​LOSER (-345)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 15 - Comp Play up

Had these plays tonight...

$300 L.A. Chargers +3.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $400 L.A. Chargers/Kansas City under 53
    Late season division game with a high total is a long term over 60% UNDER trend. Add in the fact it is expected to be cold and windy, and the conditions will be less than conducive for a high scoring shoot-out. Chiefs are a BIG under team at home to start with (17-47 O/U), the only home game this season that went over for the high scoring Chiefs was their home opener against the Niners. Both offenses are dinged with injuries, grabbing 53 while it is still available. LOSER (-440)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Comment

$300 N.Y. Jets +6.5 (-115) LOSER (-345)

Comment

Had these plays in the early games...

$500 Minnesota -6.5 (-120) NFL Play of the Week
            To start with, I have mentioned many times I like fading teams off great prime-time game performances as well as playing on teams off looking bad in those isolated games. Minnesota's offense looked horrible last night, so bad in fact they got their offensive coordinator fired today. The crux of that firing is head coach Zimmer wanting to run the ball more. Last night that should have been a good game plan against the Seahawks who allow 5.0 ypc. The Dolphins enter off an almost impossibly improbable win. That win came against the one team every AFC East team wants desperately to beat...the New England Patriots. The Dolphins will have a hard time getting up for this game after that ultimate HIGH they achieved last week. They also bring a bad run D to Minnesota to face a team I am pretty sure will be highly motivated to play well considering they just got their offense's leader fired. The Vikings also have a very winnable pair of games before the season's finale against the Bears. I predict they win both and enter the last week of the season needing to beat the Bears to make the playoffs. That will start this week, with a win over the Dolphins. The Vikes have one of the best home field advantages around, they are in fact 20-5-3 ATS as home favorites, the duration of that covering most of Zimmer's tenure as coach. The Dolphins on the other hand are well known for their road woes (2-9 ATS as road dogs), which should continue here in this extreme let-down spot. Recent road losses include getting whooped in Green Bay by the struggling Packers (allowed 195 yards rushing) and a loss to the Texans the Thursday before that when they were run over in a blowout loss to the Texans (allowed 188 yards rushing). ​$WINNER$ (+500)
            $400 Indianapolis -2.5 (-122) $WINNER$ (+400)
            $300 Green Bay +6 LOSER (-330)
            $300 Tennessee/N.Y. Giants over 43.5 LOSER (-330)

Comment

Late games had these...

$300 San Francisco +4.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
              $400 New England/Pittsburgh under 52 $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 15 - Comp Play LOSER

14 points REALLY early in that Steelers game, after that, one of the easiest UNDER winners of the season...

Comment

$400 Philadelphia/L.A. Rams under 53.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

$300 Carolina +6 ​$WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

​7-5 for the week (+$810) and 85-75 for the season in the NFL (+$394)

Comment

Working...
                      X