week 17..
    previous ats margin >=15..
    two games back a home win..
    dog <=6 or favorite .

0-8 (-17.19)

7/8 double digit margins

fade hawaii

louisiana tech - 1.5 ///// .63 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Re: bowl games

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

system 6

week 18..
          3 more wins than opponent..
          line range +7/-15..

0-9 (-13.56)

fade boise st

bc +2.5 //// half unit

system 7

week 18..
          combined wins <=13..
          previous game away over loss..
          dog <=10 or favorite..
          total 45-63

0-6 o/u (-15.92)
          all double digit unders

gt/min under 57 //// half unit

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

a non sdql pick

with the lopsided betting % on g tech,number of touts who love g tech and the way the line has remained relatively stable for a while seems like a good time to fade them

min +6 /// .38 units
            Last edited by bleeker; 12-26-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

system 8

bowl game..
              total <=40

3-0 o/u (18.67)

12/27/2006 weds (31)
              12/30/2006 sat (17)
              01/01/2016 (8)

2 of them 3 days apart..like the fact that the new years day game was the lowest of the 3 margins..sat game 2nd lowest (or biggest) and the biggest was on a weekday two days after christmas..to me that's a hierarchy of level of the bowl games and like that the largest margin was least status game of the 3..they all went over obviously but the margins were relative to the prestige of the games..why not wing it in a game like this kind of makes sense to me

tcu/cal over 38.5 /// .38 units

Comment

Comment

system 9

week 18..
                  december game..
                  previous loss >=12..
                  2 games back also lost >=12..
                  dog <=10 or favorite..
                  total <=65

0-9 o/u (-14.61)

duke/temple under 54.5 //// half unit

Comment

Comment

same as system 7 which won.. all double digit unders now

aub/pur under 55 ///// .63 units

system 10

bowl game..
                      december..
                      lower rank team by >=5 spots..
                      dog <=5 or favorite..
                      total >=46

8-0 (9.31)

iowa st +2.5 //// half unit

Comment

Comment

system 11

saturday..
                          within 5 days of 1/1..
                          combined wins <=14..
                          total >=41..

0-8 o/u (-13.12)

sc/uva under 54 ///// .63 units

Comment

prior post for saturday and post 25 two plays for today..just making sure it doesn't get missed at the cutoff

Comment

system 12

saturday before 1/1..
                              within 5 days of 1/1..
                              previous game over >=20..

0-5 o/u (-17.00)

mich/fla under 51 //// half unit

system 11 also a saturday play

Comment

best of luck with the plays tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X