bowl games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowl games

think I'll do one system per post this year... all margins in parentheses and discussed are ats and ou

system 1

week 16..
    saturday..
    top 25 team

3-0 (12.00)

covers 2012,2015 and 2017 and nothing before that shows up in the query with no date restrictions.. all mountain west teams (like this year) and the 2 biggest ats margins (15.5,16)were vs non-mw teams (like this year)

fresno st -4 /// . 38 units

another one later that's much better than this..different game
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-12-2018, 03:19 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: bowl games

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

system 2

week 16..
      previous away loss conference game..
      favorite <=5 or dog..

0-9 (-18.50) huge !

8 of 9 double digit margins

fade ullaf

tulane -3.5 ///// .63 units

Last edited by bleeker; 12-13-2018, 07:27 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Comment

system 3

week 17..
            teams combined wins =15..
            favorite 2-10 points..

11-1 (9.12)

ironically the only loss was when marshall was the opposing team in 2009..the play team was ohio u - 3 and they lost 17-21.. and ohio u was a winner last night with this system .. amazing!! love stuff like that for karma..obviously discovered this morning or would have posted yesterday

marshall -3.5 /// .38 units
            Last edited by bleeker; 12-20-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                system 3

week 17..
                teams combined wins =15..
                favorite 2-10 points..

11-1 (9.12)

ironically the only loss was when marshall was the opposing team in 2009..the play team was ohio u - 3 and they lost 17-21.. and ohio u was a winner last night with this system .. amazing!! love stuff like that for karma..obviously discovered this morning or would have posted yesterday

marshall -3.5 /// .38 units

same system applies

toledo -7 /// .38 units

Comment

very strange http://killersports.com/ncaafb/query...output=summary

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post

interesting.. I may have used "BG" before but have been going by week.. if I remember correctly there was a big gap between my max favorite line and the high favorite losing game so that would explain that.. and more importantly it works for all bowl games.. very nice rolltide

Comment

interesting.. I may have used "BG" before but have been going by week.. if I remember correctly there was a big gap between my max favorite line and the high favorite losing game so that would explain that.. and more importantly it works for all bowl games.. very nice rolltide

huge margins also

Comment

system 4

week =17..
                          previous over by 10 pts..
                          wins <=7..
                          dog <=2.5 or favorite..
                          total >=48

0-9 (-15.00)

fade byu

w mich +13 /// .38 units

Comment

system 4

week =17..
                            previous over by 10 pts..
                            wins <=7..
                            dog <=2.5 or favorite..
                            total >=48

0-9 (-15.00)

fade byu

w mich +13 /// .38 units
                            http://killersports.com/ncaafb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

posted my system stuff in that other thread. check it out

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
                              http://killersports.com/ncaafb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

posted my system stuff in that other thread. check it out

great stuff rolltide.. besides link you have many other positives on w mich..almost scary lol . good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X