NFL Plays Week 14 - Comp Play up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 14 - Comp Play up

70-65 for the season in the NFL (-$1,597)

Comp Plays

$300 New England/Miami under 47 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Philadelphia +3.5 LOSER (-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 14 - Comp Play up

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Had this tonight...

​$300 Tennessee -4.5
        $WINNER$ (+300)
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

I have these in the early games...

$300 Baltimore/Kansas City under 53.5 (-118) $WINNER$ (+300)
            $400 Baltimore +7 (-117)
            As much as anything this is a fantastic spot for the Ravens, they are deeply involved in the wild card fight and the Chiefs are in a division sandwich with an all-important game against the Chargers coming next week. Comparing these defenses is almost laughable, the Chiefs allowed the Raiders to put up 33 points last week. If I have said I like the better defense getting points before, stop me. The 80+ points allowed the last 2 weeks also puts them in a 29-65 O/U situation. They have tended to go over on the road and under at home to go along with that strong points allowed indicator. This is the highest total the defensive minded Ravens franchise has had EVER. The only other comparable defense the Chiefs have played this season was Denver who came close to beating them twice. $WINNER$ (+400)
            $500 Indianapolis +5 NFL Play of the Week $WINNER$ (+500)
            $400 Carolina/Cleveland under 47.5
            I love when I can piece together reasoning for a total that isn't entirely based on numbers and past results. The Panthers season has hit the skids with 4 straight losses. Things are so bad they fired 2 defensive coaches. The blame maybe should fall on Cam Newton who threw 4 interceptions last week, for that loss at least. With the 4 interceptions in mind during game planning, and a soft Browns run D this week, I expect them to concentrate on running the ball more. I also expect these defensive players to feel slighted because they got 2 coaches fired. The combo looks to me like a great UNDER opportunity. The Browns offense does not have the kind of explosiveness that should scare anybody. This should be a close, hard fought, comparatively low scoring game. $WINNER$ (+400)
            $300 Green Bay -5
            I have a hunch Aaron Rodgers plays his best game of the season this week. They are also facing a team that qualifies as Green Bay's only competition for most disappointing team in 2018. While Green Bay gets the extra juice of from getting their coach fired, Atlanta doesn't have that added impetus. I can hear the post game press conference already...Aaron, did the change in play callers really make as big a difference as it looked like today? $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              I have these in the early games...

$300 Baltimore/Kansas City under 53.5 (-118) $WINNER$ (+300)
              $400 Baltimore +7 (-117)
              As much as anything this is a fantastic spot for the Ravens, they are deeply involved in the wild card fight and the Chiefs are in a division sandwich with an all-important game against the Chargers coming next week. Comparing these defenses is almost laughable, the Chiefs allowed the Raiders to put up 33 points last week. If I have said I like the better defense getting points before, stop me. The 80+ points allowed the last 2 weeks also puts them in a 29-65 O/U situation. They have tended to go over on the road and under at home to go along with that strong points allowed indicator. This is the highest total the defensive minded Ravens franchise has had EVER. The only other comparable defense the Chiefs have played this season was Denver who came close to beating them twice. $WINNER$ (+400)
              $500 Indianapolis +5 NFL Play of the Week $WINNER$ (+500)
              $400 Carolina/Cleveland under 47.5
              I love when I can piece together reasoning for a total that isn't entirely based on numbers and past results. The Panthers season has hit the skids with 4 straight losses. Things are so bad they fired 2 defensive coaches. The blame maybe should fall on Cam Newton who threw 4 interceptions last week, for that loss at least. With the 4 interceptions in mind during game planning, and a soft Browns run D this week, I expect them to concentrate on running the ball more. I also expect these defensive players to feel slighted because they got 2 coaches fired. The combo looks to me like a great UNDER opportunity. The Browns offense does not have the kind of explosiveness that should scare anybody. This should be a close, hard fought, comparatively low scoring game. $WINNER$ (+400)
              $300 Green Bay -5
              I have a hunch Aaron Rodgers plays his best game of the season this week. They are also facing a team that qualifies as Green Bay's only competition for most disappointing team in 2018. While Green Bay gets the extra juice of from getting their coach fired, Atlanta doesn't have that added impetus. I can hear the post game press conference already...Aaron, did the change in play callers really make as big a difference as it looked like today? $WINNER$ (+300)
              Great Job !
              Twitter @winningpix1
              Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

$300 Denver -5.5 LOSER (-330)
                $400 Pittsburgh/Oakland under 51.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
                $300 Chicago +3 (-115)
                If I can get 3.5 here I might add to it. Bears run game built to exploit the Rams REALLY BAD run defense. The Bears defense as good as the Rams have faced all year, this is a playoff preview for sure. Far better defense getting points, and at home too? Count me in! $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Shitty way to end a really good week...

$300 Minnesota +3.5 (-123) LOSER (-369)
                  $300 Minnesota/Seattle over 44.5 (-120) ​(-360)

Comment

​8-5 for the week (+$1,181) and 78-70 for the season in the NFL (-$416)

Comment

No mater how bad the week seems to be, it's still impossible to lose money making a profit.

Comment

Working...
                      X