NFL Plays Week 13 - Comp Play LOSER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 13 - Comp Play LOSER

64-62 for the season in the NFL (-$2,152) and need to break a 4 week losing run. Tonight will go a long way towards that as I have a side & total play going.

Comp Play

​$300 Carolina/Tampa Bay over 54.5 ​LOSER (-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 13 - Comp Play up

$300 Dallas +7.5 (-115) $WINNER$
    $500 New Orleans/Dallas under 53
    The Cowboys have re-discovered some offensive success since Ezekiel Elliot has again become the focus of the offense. Good luck running the ball against the Saints though. They lead the league in rushing defense yards/game and a close 2nd in yards/rush. The Cowboys pass offense is not good enough to carry them, in this game it will have to be. Dallas has a long line of playing UNDERS as dogs, all with Garrett coaching, most with Elliot as running back. Only 7 times Dallas has played over the total their last 27 times as a dog. They know their strength and must stick with it. New Orleans for all their celebrated passing successes with Brees are a run 1st team, they are in fact 2nd in the NFL in rushing attempts and Dallas' run D is every bit as good as the Saints. This number is simply too high for a game involving 2 of the top run defenses in the NFL facing teams that want to run. $WINNER$ (+500)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 13 - Comp Play LOSER

Had these in the early games...

$400 Jacksonville +4.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
      $400 L.A. Rams/Detroit under 54.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
      $300 Arizona +14 $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Only 2 plays in the afternoon games...

$400 Kansas City/Oakland under 56 (-115) LOSER (-460)
        $300 Seattle -9.5 (-114) $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

$500 Pittsburgh -3 (-123) The Chargers have fattened up playing some bad teams, particularly bad offenses. None of the teams they have beaten this season rank higher than 18th in the NFL in passing yards. They lost to both Kansas City and the Rams, the only good passing teams they have faced. Pittsburgh is off a loss which was caused by turnovers, the Steelers actually outgained the Broncos by over 200 total yards in that game. The loss of Melvin Gordon also takes away one of the Chargers most used weapons. Pittsburgh consistently plays subpar games on the road, Big Ben in particular plays better at home. Pittsburgh returns home after back to back road stinkers, losing last week and somehow beating Jacksonville despite being totally outplayed. This is a HUGE game with lots of playoff implications, a win by Pittsburgh gives them the same record as the Chargers along with the head-to-head tie-breaker against them. ​LOSER (-615)

Comment

6-3 for the week (+$555) and 70-65 for the season in the NFL (-$1,597)

Comment

Working...
            X