NFL Plays Week 11 - Comp Play PUSH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 11 - Comp Play PUSH

54-52 for the season in the NFL (-$1,361)

Comp Play

​$300 Minnesota/Chicago under 45 PUSH
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 11 - Comp Play up

Bet early, got a bad number and didn't pay the -130 juice to get to 3...

$300 Green Bay +2.5 (-105)
    LOSER (-315)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Finish the 2nd half strong JJ!

Comment

Comment

3 plays going in the early games...

$400 Carolina -4
          Going with the "points don't matter" theory here, hard to see how the Panthers off a loss will come into Detroit and lose. In the past Carolina has been one of the best "bounce back" teams in the league. They are in fact 13-0 ATS on the road off double digit losses facing teams under .500, and Stafford is 4-11 ATS his last 15 against teams over .500. Detroit looks like a mess right now, they are giving up sacks in bunches and Stafford misses his dump off security blanket Golden Tate. Marvin Jones is also questionable so his weapons are severely depleted from what they were just 3 weeks ago. Statistically this is a total mis-match and Carolina has lots of motivation to not lose in a tough NFC playoff race. Before the loss to the Steelers the talk was how great the Panthers' offense has been under their new o-coordinator, expect that to return against the Lions' 31st ranked pass defense. ​LOSER (-440)
          $400 Tampa Bay +2 LOSER (-440)
          $400 Pittsburgh/Jacksonville under 47.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Looks like a really bad call by me on the big play, pretty shocking how the Eagles offense that was so good has evolved into such crap...

$300 Philadelphia/New Orleans over 54.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+300)
            $700 Philadelphia +9 NFL Play of the Year
            Going with the "points don't matter" theory here, hard to see how the Panthers off a loss will come into Detroit and lose. In the past Carolina has been one of the best "bounce back" teams in the league. They are in fact 13-0 ATS on the road off double digit losses facing teams under .500, and Stafford is 4-11 ATS his last 15 against teams over .500. Detroit looks like a mess right now, they are giving up sacks in bunches and Stafford misses his dump off security blanket Golden Tate. Marvin Jones is also questionable so his weapons are severely depleted from what they were just 3 weeks ago. Statistically this is a total mis-match and Carolina has lots of motivation to not lose in a tough NFC playoff race. Before the loss to the Steelers the talk was how great the Panthers' offense has been under their new o-coordinator, expect that to return against the Lions' 31st ranked pass defense. ​LOSER (-770)
            $400 Denver/L.A. Chargers under 47 $WINNER$ (+400)
            $300 Denver +7 (-125) $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 11 - Comp Play PUSH

Finished the week with a no sweat winner lol, what a game...

$400 Kansas City/L.A. Rams over 63.5
              The Rams defense I said had been exposed against the Saints, they can be gashed against the run. Kansas City's defense is similar, they have many weaknesses. This game should resemble the Rams/Saints game, I would play this over 67, and THIS is a ridiculously high NFL number. $WINNER (+400)

Comment

​5-4 for the week (-$155) and 59-56 for the season in the NFL (-$1,516)

Comment

Working...
                X