NFL Plays Week 10 - Comp Play LOSER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 10 - Comp Play LOSER

50-46 for the season in the NFL (-$514). I have my 1st $600 play of the season on a Sunday side. All 10 plays for just $40 using my e-mail: jump1961jack@yahoo.com for paypal or venmo

Comp Play
    ​$300 Detroit +7 (-119) ​LOSER (-357)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 10 - Comp Play up

Comment

Good luck, like that comp play
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
        2012 - 2013
        NBA 33-18-1
        MLB 16-12
        NFL 27-13-1
        CFB 12-11
        CBB 9-2
        MLB 2013 2-0
        NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
          5* 6-8
          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
          10* GOY 1-0
          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
          5* 18-12

Comment

Started the week with this play on the total...

$300 Carolina/Pittsburgh over 51.5
            Settling on only $300 here mainly because it is "square" as hell. I hate being on the same side as the public in these isolated night games. No other way to go here though, the Panthers are a great OVER team as a dog in non-division games, 14-3 O/U their last 17. The Steelers are a dead UNDER team on the road and even more dead OVER team at home. Pittsburgh has gone over 9 of the last 10 times as a home favorite, and they are 5-20 O/U on the road. Those are all with the same head coach for both teams, which I find particularly important. The Steelers trends speaks to how their coach game plans differently for home games. $WINNER$ (+300)
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 10 - Comp Play LOSER

Still early but the early games looking grim to say the least...

$300 Detroit +7 (-119) LOSER (-357)
              $400 Detroit/Chicago under 45 LOSER (-440)
              $300 Cincinnati +6 LOSER (-330)
              $400 Washington/Tampa Bay over 51.5
              This to my trained eye looked like an over, the Redskins defense has been exposed against the good passing teams it has faced. In games against the Saints and Falcons they looked like a different team, they got gashed. Tampa Bay has proven they can match scores with anybody, Fitzpatrick plays the role of gunslinger and the Bucs defense can't stop anyone. Every Bucs game but 1 has gone over this season, and even that was a 26-23 score against the Browns, whose offense is still in the embryo stages. For the Redskins this game also fits a wonderful trend I used when they played New Orleans. When Washington is coming off 2 games in a row with at least 5 successful 3rd down attempts they have gone over that next game 15-0-1 O/U under Gruden. I love that every game has been while he was coaching. Gruden knows going into this game how his team just gave up 38 to the Falcons, he can't be conservative against the high scoring Bucs, who are ranked just above the Falcons in the NFL in passing yards per attempt, the best gauge of a team's passing effectiveness. He needs to rely on his offense to pull their weight and can do so confidently knowing their 3rd down successes the past 2 weeks. LOSER (-440)
              $500 Jacksonville/Indianapolis under 46.5 NFL Total of the Week
              The Jags get back the most important player on their team this week as Leonard Fournette comes back from a nagging hamstring that has had him miss basically the entire season so far. Jacksonville took a step forward last season because of his presence. He allows them to maintain drives with minimal reliance on Blake Bortles. It also keeps their defense from being on the field constantly, Fournette=longer more sustained drives. This is vital for the Jaguars who enter this game with their season on life support. They do not want to play a high scoring game against Indy like the Colts just had against the Raiders, which by the way gives us some line value here. I could quote a whole slew of positive trends and systems that back this, but in my opinion Fournette playing is the main why this play should cash. LOSER (-550)

Comment

In the afternoon games I had these...

$400 L.A. Chargers/Oakland under 50 $WINNER$ (+400)
                $600 Seattle +10 (-114) NFL Play of the Week
                Note the amount, biggest bet of the season so far. Rams defensive weakness is against the run, Seattle has re-booted of late and can play smash-mouth all day. The Seahawks nearly pulled the outright upset when they played at the beginning of October. It was in that game that Seattle figured out they need to run the ball for success. Plenty of opportunities through the air too against the Rams vulnerable defense that has been exposed the past 2 weeks. Grabbing the 10 at cheap juice, I have a feeling 9.5 is where this spread settles. Moneyline slice might not be a bad idea. $WINNER$ *(+600)

$300 10 Point Teaser Green Bay (PK) & Kansas City -6.5 & L.A./Oakland under 60 $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

I have the under going tonight, going to be a sweat to the finish...

​$300 Dallas/Philadelphia under 43
                  LOSER (-330)

Comment

4-6 for the week (-$847) and 54-52 for the season in the NFL (-$1,361)

Comment

Working...
                    X