NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play Loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play Loser

37-26 for the season in the NFL (+$2,469). Starting the week with a $300 play tonight and 8 more on Sunday. Get all 9 for $40 or 4 weeks for $125 by clicking the link below. Also direct paypal and venmo can be done to my e-mail: jump1961jack@yahoo.com

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play

​$300 Cincinnati +6.5 (-118) ​LOSER (-354)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play Up

Comment

Started the week with this...

$300 Arizona +2 (-118)
      LOSER (-354)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Added one more for Sunday and a Monday play a few hours ago

Comment

Have these 3 going in the early games...

$300 Chicago +3 (-105) LOSER (-315)
          $400 Cleveland +3.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+400)
          $400 Carolina +5 $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

I have these going in the afternoon games...

$400 New Orleans/Baltimore over 49.5 (-116) LOSER (-464)
            $300 Baltimore -2.5 (-115) LOSER (-345)
            $400 Dallas +2 LOSER (-440)
            $300 San Francisco +10 (-121) ​LOSER (-363)
            $500 L.A. Rams/San Francisco under 52.5 NFL Play of the Week
            I mentioned way back in week 1 a situation I love to plays unders. Large away favorites spawn unders at a fantastic rate. Analyzing the parties involved, it makes sense. The favorite has what should be an easily winnable game (favored by more than 8 away from home). Sensible coaching tactics would suggest not doing anything too risky to mess that up=conservative game planning. In fact, the last 40 games with an away favorite larger than 8 points the total has gone 6-34 O/U! I believe we cashed playing this 4 times last season, all 5 away faves that large last year stayed under. This week's game also fits a perfect 0-25 O/U system which only add one parameter to the favorite larger than 8 points situation...if the big favorite is a decent running team (avg. 3.6 or more ypc running the ball). The link for that is below. The Niners just came off a high scoring game against the Packers on national TV which will only draw more public bettors to play the over. Currently 68% of the tickets have been on the over, but the line dropped a full point @5Dimes from 53 to 52 the last 2 days. If you can't get 52.5, the half point may be worth buying, 52 is a pretty common number in today's higher scoring NFL. $WINNER$ (+500)

Comment

Here is the link to that NFL totals system that is now 0-26 O/U

http://www.killersports.com/nfl/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Justin Tucker's 1st ever missed extra point cost a chance to sweep that Baltimore game, and Dallas false start pushed them back to kick 5 yards further and doinked the upright...it is a game of inches

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  Here is the link to that NFL totals system that is now 0-26 O/U

http://www.killersports.com/nfl/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
                  mnf next week (pats-bills) will be play #2
                  ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

And don't forget the Hail Mary by the Bears that was caught on the one yard line

Comment

Originally posted by moe green View Post
                      And don't forget the Hail Mary by the Bears that was caught on the one yard line
                      Yeah, so easily could have had a HUGE day, now we struggle to get back to even.

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play Loser

Finished the week on a high note...

$300 N.Y. Giants +4
                        $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play Loser

4-7 for the week (-$1,035) and 41-33 for the season in the NFL (+$1,434)

Comment

Working...
                          X