Wind Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Saturday

I live near Iowa City. Reports of heavy wind Saturday for the Hawkeyes 11 am kick vs Maryland. Gusting to between 40-50 mph at times. I’ve fallen into this trap before, pounding the Under on Iowa games when I see inclement weather and lost but thought it was worth mentioning as you cap the Maryland-Iowa contest. Best of luck this weekend & Go Hawks! 🍻

Re: Wind Saturday

Thanks for the info

Comment

According to my sources they project the wind 23 MPH which probably is what is expected as a STEADY wind without the gusts. I love the under in any college game with winds 20 mph or more. A couple others I just played under for wind only Saturday

Illinois@Wisconsin under 57.5 (22 mph)
      W. Michigan@C. Michigan under 55 (19 mph)
      E. Michigan@Ball St. under 48 (21 mph)
      Ga. Southern@New Mexico St. under 55 (20 mph) played for less than the other 4 because Ga. Southern is a run offense (only 8 pass attempts a game) The wind probably favors them considering New Mex St is horrible running the ball (only 101 rush yds a game on 29 attempts avg,, they average 40 pass attempts a game)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Good Stuff, thanks guys
          Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Working...
          X