5-0 (+126) (7.80) WOW !!
    5-0 o/u (4.30) BIG !!

porcello..
    won last start..
    team won last game..
    favorite <=150 or dog..
    total >=8

6-1 (+110) (3.57)

only loss by a run in extra innings..he beat charlie morton (hou starter) on 6/3 with this system applying 9-3 and 1 of those hou runs unearned. it was in hou and bos was +155

bos +135 ////////// risk 1.25 units

going to do a small parlay with the over and whoever I land on for the late game.. post it later

playoffs..
    day after night..
    0 rest..
    previous extra innings..
    previous under..
    total <=9

0-2 o/u (-4.25)

kershaw lost 1-0 in last one in 2013

parlay

bos hou over 8.5
    mil lad under 7

risk .25 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-17-2018, 10:22 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: wednesday... hou/bos BIG PLAY!!

added other play
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Nice job !
          Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
            Nice job !
            thanks winningpix..a lot of luck involved but end of the day it's a win

Comment

Working...
            X