• Show
Clear All

• tuesday.. app st /ark st

tuesday games
    <= week 8
    away
    dog <= 6.5 or favorite

1-12 o/u (-10.46)

negatives..the over was the last game in the sample and this is the highest line of all of the games and I don't care for that.. action bet for me

**the last game over was a turnover fest.. 6 of them and 4 or 5 short fields.. went over by 21 but obviously much closer or possibly even under w/o them

app st /ark st under 59.5 // .25 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-09-2018, 05:47 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: tuesday.. app st /ark st

Comment

Re: tuesday.. app st /ark st

**added comment
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
      X