• Show
Clear All

• monday.. cle/hou and (if) any others

playoffs..
    divisional series ..
    lost first two..
    facing a lefty..

1-6 o/u (-2.57)

5 of the 6 unders by at least 3.5 runs..
    the only other under was by 1 run and that was a 6 total.. next lowest 7.5
    and the rest either 9 or 9.5

under 8.5 /// .38 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-08-2018, 10:57 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: monday.. cle/hou and (if) any others

atlanta..
    last 9 vs lefties (sept) ..

9/7..3-5
    9/9..9-5
    9/11..4-1
    9/12..2-1
    9/18..1-8
    9/27..1-4
    9/30..1-3
    10/4..0-6
    10/5..0-3

starter runs allowed avg in these games =1.0
    rich hill last start vs atl (in atl) on 7/26.. 7 innings, 8k's, 3 hits, 0 runs

tt under 3.5 (-125)
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-08-2018, 01:06 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added a couple of comments

Comment

playoffs..
        divisional series..
        game 3..
        starter won last start..
        starter won last start vs opp..
        team won previous game..
        fav >=120

5-1 (-164)(2.50)
        5-1 (-1.5)

only loss 3-2 and 2 of those 3 runs were unearned

nyy (-1.5) +115 /// risk .38

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X