No announcement yet.

NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play (Winner!)

28-15 for the season in the NFL (+$3,887). Starting the week wit a $400 play tonight and then 7 plays Sunday and a play for Monday. Get all 9 for $40 by clicking the link below, or send directly to me thru paypal or venmo using my e-mail: jump1961jack@yahoo.com

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play

​$300 N.Y. Giants +7 (-115) ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play Up

Comment

Comment

Started the week with this, the first Thursday loser of the season after 4 winners...

$400 Indianapolis/New England under 51.5
        The Colts just lost a shoot-out to Houston Sunday, they are very unlikely to get into the same type of game with the Patriots. In both earlier games this season as dogs on the road they played low scoring games against the Redskins and Colts, I expect the same approach here. FWIW the Colts have gone under in 9 straight games as dogs. They have a new coach so some of those are irrelevant, but 2 of them were this season as I mentioned. Both teams could be missing key elements to their offenses as both T.Y. Hilton and Gronk are questionable, and the short week makes them MUCH more unlikely to play than if this game was Sunday. The Patriots are coming off a blowout win that was fueled by their defense as they completely shut down Miami and held them to an unbelievable 172 total yards! New England's offense has not been hitting on all cylinders, and last week's 38 points scored had more to do with Miami's offensive ineptness and the Pats getting the ball back after 3 and outs. New England is also 0-4 O/U the last 4 times after they scored 35 or more points. I expect that defensive dominance to carry over on the short week, especially with Luck missing his favorite weapon Hilton. ​LOSER (-440)
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good Luck today !
          Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Going to a Brewers watching party, gonna post these now. Not looking good early...

$400 Jacksonville +3.5 (-125) ​LOSER (-500)
            $500 Buffalo +3.5 (-115) NFL Play of the Week
            The Bills shocked the world 2 weeks ago by beating the Vikings easily so that performance is certainly a possibility again. Most of the basis for this play is based on MANY negative situations the Titans fit into. To start with, Tennessee is 1-15 ATS as a favorite off a win against a team with a worse record. Tennessee is horrible facing teams that just allowed more than 370 total yards going 0-18 ATS the last 18 times. The Titans have also won 3 straight games as underdogs which is a rare feat in the NFL. In the entire database at killersports, only 6 times have teams been road favorites off that feat, they are 1-5 ATS when they are. Buffalo was a home dog 1 time before this season and the Chargers took a big lead early and held on as Buffalo rallied. In that game they left their rookie QB off his leash in the 2nd half and the team responded. The Bills fit a system I have saved with sportsinsights which says to fade the public (70/30 bet % split game) if the public supported team is playing a team that scored less than 10 points their last game. Teams are 146-91 ATS in that spot and Tennessee was actually a play under it last week. I fully expect the Titans to have a let-down here after the superior performance it took to beat the defending champs last week. I would be very surprised if Tennessee wins this game... $WINNER$ (+500)

$300 N.Y. Giants +7 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)
            $300 Cincinnati -5.5 (-113)
            I have this line available @BetOnLine, going to grab it now. Seriously doubt it goes down, most books have 6 right now. If you only have 6, not a problem, I actually think this ends at 7. The Dolphins are piling up injuries and now coming off their 1st loss face a very tough Bengals team that is playing great. While the Dolphins will be playing their 1st full game without their starting center (already missing G Josh Sitton), the Bengals will get back Vontaze Burfict, one of their best defenders. Both these teams are 3-1, one is staying there, the other is on the way down... $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play (Winner!)

3 plays going in the afternoon games...

$400 Minnesota +3.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+400)
              $400 L.A. Rams/Seattle under 50 LOSER (-440)
              $300 Seattle +7 $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Finished the week with the side & total tonight...

$400 Washington +6.5 LOSER (-440)
                $300 Washington/New Orleans over 52.5
                I love when I find O/U trends that exist only for a coach's tenure. In this game we have one that fits the Redskins...Washington is 14-0-1 O/U if they converted at least 5 1st downs each of the last 2 games. Every one of those happened under Gruden, an offensive coach. It also makes sense because they are playing in a game following 2 games they had offensive success, Jay Gruden obviously keeps that momentum going with an aggressive game plan. Another one all with Gruden, they are 7-2 O/U playing off a double digit home win. The Skins are also off a bye which is a great OVER situation for road dogs between 3-10 points the last 4 years...14-3-1 O/U. The Saints are also 16-7 O/U as non-division home favs during the entire tenure of Sean Payton. I only keep this at $300 because it is a public popular play. If this were even remotely off the public's radar it would be a bigger play. $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

​6-4 for the week (+$280) and 34-19 for the season (+$4,167)

Comment

Working...
                  X