Thread: system for last week of season and throughout playoffs

Lightbulb system for last week of season and throughout playoffs

game number >=155 (through world series)
    wins >=99..
    favorite >=150
    non division

56-13 (-178) (2.48)
    5-1..non playoff
    17-2 ...2016-17
    17-1 ...series game 2 (SG2)
    25-3... lefty starter (LS)

90%> playoffs but astros could qualify as soon as tomorrow..8 of the 13 losses by 1 run

I'll post them as (if) they come up.. should be active in the american league for sure especially if oak wins the wildcard game
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-25-2018 at 10:03 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

Re: system for last week of season and throughout playoffs

hou -170 ////// risk .75 units (SG2) sep 26 W
    hou -240 //////// risk 1 unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-27-2018 at 03:13 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

added 2 additional subsets..one of them is active tonight so will note it with abbreviation above

added play (post 3)

they qualify on a very good run line system (10-1) but sticking to it as a system play

went 4-1 (-241) to finish the regular season..that includes game recorded above..2nd game was postponed
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-03-2018 at 10:54 AM.

first post season play
    60-14 (-183) (-2.36) current record

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

nyy -180 //////// risk 1 unit

7-2

also have this

severino..
    fav >=150..
    total >=8
    lost previous start vs opponent ..

11-0 (-206) (4.27) big
    9-2 (-1.5) +110

not adding a runline play but some added confidence to the ml play
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-04-2018 at 08:50 AM.

the soonest action we could see on this in the national league would be in the championship series if mil advances..hou qualifies as long as they are favored >=150..nyy/bos ineligible as they're same division..should definitely be some plays in the alcs whoever advances

hou -145 ////// risk .75 units

borderline play with the ml but have an additional solid 8-1 (-158) (3.00) that fits based on the 1st game of a divisional series

active tonight.. lost last 2 but still a solid 61-16 (-182)

boston

lad -160 //// risk half unit

63-16 (-182) query link post 7

lad -155 //// risk half unit

additional system favoring lad

playoffs..
    home..
    previous home..
    previous extra innings..
    previous win and under
    dog <=160 or favorite..

6-1 (-141) (2.00)
    only loss extra innings
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-27-2018 at 06:04 PM.

added another system