• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Special

Marshall +6.5 --- Loser

added play:

Mississippi St. -9.5 --- Loser

I rarely post a play on Marshall, but I like them to cover here, with a good chance of winning outright. Marshall has covered 6 straight as an underdog and won 3 of them SU. Marshall wide receiver Tyre Brady shredded NC State last year for 240 yards and is the player to watch this year too. NC State is definitely on upset alert. Marshall's new QB has looked good. This is Marshall's only chance to show the country they can compete with bigger conference teams, since the game vs. South Carolina was canceled last week. I may add more later. Good luck with your plays guys.
    Last edited by TheMule; 09-22-2018, 10:35 AM. Reason: add play

Re: Saturday Special

Added play:

Mississippi St. -9.5

Comment

like both. Go HERD!
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

GET EM HERD!!!!

Comment

Comment

Marshall has no answer for the Finley to Harmon connection. I'll be interested to see how those two do against big time ACC defenses. Both those guys will definitely be playing on Sundays.

Comment

Working...
              X