NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Play Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Play Up

Strong start to the season continued last week, and now 16-6 for the season in the NFL (+$3,268). Rolling out 11 plays this week, starting with a $300 play in Thursday night's game, and highlighted by my first $500 play of the season on Sunday. Get all 10 plays for just $40 by clicking the link below, or send direct to my paypal or venmo using e-mail jump1961jack@yahoo.com

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play
    $300 Chicago/Arizona over 37.5 (-117)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 3 - Comp Play Up

Comment

Started the week with this...

$300 Cleveland -3 (-115)
      These 2 just played last season and the Browns dominated the stat sheet in all but the all-important turnover category. Tyrod Taylor's presence should change that, with him behind center Cleveland had just 1 turnover each of the 1st 2 weeks. That bodes well for them here against the Darnold-led Jets who are much more likely to give the ball up here. The key will be the Browns ability to run the ball and stop the run, something I think they are better than average at on both sides of the ball. If the Jets are forced to play from behind I think this could be a blowout with the rookie Darnold taking too many chances against a very solid Cleveland defense. Why only $300 then? Because it is the Cleveland Browns! LOL $WINNER$ (+300)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good call

Comment

These were my plays in the early games...

$400 New Orleans +3 (-115) $WINNER$ (+400)
          $300 New Orleans/Atlanta under 53 LOSER (-330)
          $500 Baltimore -5 (-107) NFL Play of the Week
          If you can get 4.5 for -120 juice or less go for it. I can't see this line going lower. Denver has beaten what I consider to be 2 mediocre defenses, winning by a total of 4 points in their tough home venue. Baltimore has the added time to prepare from playing Thursday and should shut this Denver offense down. Case Keenum will take chances and there will be multiple Denver turnovers because of it, count on it. The public has fresh in their minds the image of Baltimore losing to the Bengals. The Bengals are significantly better offensively than Denver. We saw the Ravens dominance in week 1 at home and Denver has won 1 of their last 10 road games. This is a terrible spot for them, we make our 1st $500 play of the season... $WINNER$ (+500)

$300 Washington +3 (-120) ​$WINNER$ (+300)
          $400 San Francisco +7 (-121) LOSER (-484)

Comment

Here are my plays for the rest of today...

$400 L.A. Chargers +7 (-112) LOSER (-448)
            $300 Chicago/Arizona over 37.5 (-117) LOSER (-351)
            $300 New England -6.5 (-112) LOSER (-336)
            $400 New England/Detroit under 52.5 (-118)
            The public will almost always take Patriots games over, but they have a long track record of going under on the road after a loss. Bellichek is a defensive coach and when his team loses it is generally the defense that responds after losing. Going back 8 seasons the Patriots are 1-10-1 O/U as road favorites off a loss. I would normally not add much credence to a trend that goes back that far, but the same coach and QB have been involved in every one of those. I think it speaks volumes as to the mind-set this team goes thru after losing. Then I look and see an 88% ticket count on the OVER in a isolated nationally televised game and I know I am taking the under. $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

I had the under early in the week and doubled down with a teaser today, looking like that was a big mistake. Should have just added the Steelers...

$400 Pittsburgh/Tampa Bay under 54.5
              Sending this out mainly as a line watch for you guys. This is going to be extremely heavily bet OVER by the public, I would absolutely love to get 54.5 (basically 53.5 across the market right now). If you don't think the Steelers defense is embarrassed after that performance against the Chiefs you don't understand the psyche of a professional athlete. I expect the coaches will also make a concerted effort to mask deficiencies in putting together this game plan. QB Fitzgerald and WR DeSean Jackson has burned B2B opponents with multiple deep balls. The well is going to run dry on that hook-up sooner than later. Teams just do not allow that to happen after they see it on film enough times. Tampa Bay offense is not nearly as good as they have looked the 1st 2 weeks, and the Steelers defense isn't as bad as they looked last week. I expect the Steelers pride to kick in and they will put forth a solid defensive effort here. I like this play so much I am tempted to make it a $500 play as well. You guys know I am impatient when it comes to waiting for lines, game day this might actually get to that 54.5 I want. If I see it before then I am grabbing it up. LOSER (-440)
              $300 Teaser Pittsburgh +7.5/Under 61 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

6-6 for the week (-$189) and 22-12 for the season in the NFL (+$3,079)

Comment

Working...
                X