Lightbulb thursday night ... cin/bal

week 2..
    previous scored >= 35..
    previous opponent <=10 ..
    favorite <= 4.5 or dog

11-1 o/u (14.38) big

7-0 o/u (15.86) away

over 44.5 ///// .63 units

now that saratoga and del mar are over will still be concentrating on big track maiden races.. this would include ny, ky , fla , ca and oaklawn.. some stakes mixed in and on big race days might look at the whole card

Re: thursday night ... cin/bal

Good luck

my 1st visit to the tunica sports book. Got it bet at Sams town. Staying there fri and sat i am hoping this hits so i donít have to pull money out. Thanks for your work on this. Letís get it in!!

Have you seen the reverse line... 69% of thr PUB on the over and line move from 44.5 to 43..
    Good luck!
    Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorsecapper17 View Post
    my 1st visit to the tunica sports book. Got it bet at Sams town. Staying there fri and sat i am hoping this hits so i don’t have to pull money out. Thanks for your work on this. Let’s get it in!!

np darkhorsecapper

now that saratoga and del mar are over will still be concentrating on big track maiden races.. this would include ny, ky , fla , ca and oaklawn.. some stakes mixed in and on big race days might look at the whole card

Quote Originally Posted by bebebebe View Post
    Have you seen the reverse line... 69% of thr PUB on the over and line move from 44.5 to 43..
    Good luck!

not nuts about that either bebebe..thanks