NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play up

Started the 2018 NFL season off with a bang, going 8-2 for a nice profit of (+$2,180). I have 11 plays all set to go for week 2, including a $300 play on the Thursday Baltimore/Cincinnati game. Get all 11 plays for just $40 by clicking the link below, or come aboard for the entire season by sending $400 directly to my paypal or venmo e-mail: jump1961jack@yahoo.com

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play

​$300 Buffalo +7.5 (-120)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play up

Started the week off with this play...

$300 Cincinnati PK (-118)
    Waiting on this cause I think the overwhelming public support for Baltimore will force it up to +1.5 before game time. Grab the first 1.5 you see. If not take whatever line you get, I doubt it will be more than a 1.5 pt spread either way. Both teams have good mojo going from week 1, I just think the public over-reaction to the Ravens blowout win needs to be faded here. Short week inherently favors the home team without a doubt. Heavily bet isolated Thursday game, have to take the division home dog here... $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Nice start to the week

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        Started the week off with this play...

$300 Cincinnati PK (-118)
        Waiting on this cause I think the overwhelming public support for Baltimore will force it up to +1.5 before game time. Grab the first 1.5 you see. If not take whatever line you get, I doubt it will be more than a 1.5 pt spread either way. Both teams have good mojo going from week 1, I just think the public over-reaction to the Ravens blowout win needs to be faded here. Short week inherently favors the home team without a doubt. Heavily bet isolated Thursday game, have to take the division home dog here... $WINNER$ (+300)
        Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Comment

These were my plays in the early games...

$400 Indianapolis +6 ​$WINNER$ (+400)
            $300 Atlanta -5.5 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)
            $400 Carolina/Atlanta under 44.5
            These teams played almost identical games last week, both we hit for under. Atlanta still struggles BIG-TIME in the red-zone, till they figure that out they are a dead under team. Only 2 of their last 16 games have gone over going back to last September. Carolina has a beat up O-Line and now TE Greg Olsen is out. Carolina just has no play makers.Only 1 of the last 10 meetings between these division rivals has gone over, there is no reason to think anything will be different from last year's 2 games where neither game even got to 38.
            LOSER (-440)
            $400 Kansas City/Pittsburgh over 52.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
            $300 Buffalo +7.5 (-120) LOSER (-360)
            $400 Chargers/Buffalo under 43
            Both teams allowed a large number of points last week with the Chargers also scoring 28 themselves. Considering both results this total would seem low then. In week 2 when both teams are off allowing more than 30 points and the total is less than 49 the 9 other times this has happened there were 7 UNDERS. If the total were higher it would mean that those point totals week 1 were expected, since it is lower it says that maybe week 1's results were an outlier. San Diego has high expectations this season, the Bills represent a VERY beatable opponent. Those 2 things scream to me conservative game planning from the team that is expected to win. Phillip Rivers has not been on many really good teams, he desperately wants to make the playoffs after last season's slow start kept them out. In Rivers' last 9 games QBing a game his team was a road favorite the O/U is 1-8 with an average score of 19.3-14.9, very low scoring affairs. The circumstances call for more of the same here, that also probably leaves the door open for a bad Bills team to cover. There is a league wide trend that shows teams may play it safe on the road when they have a very winnable game...road favs of 7 or more are 5-29-1 O/U the last 3 years. You can expect we will be playing a lot of these situations UNDER this season. LOSER (-440)

Comment

These were my plays in the afternoon games...

$400 Arizona +13.5 (-118) LOSER (-472)
              $400 Detroit +6.5 (-112) $WINNER$ (+400)
              $300 Oakland +6.5 (-118) $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Finished the day off with this...

$300 N.Y. Giants/Dallas under 42.5
                Another meeting between teams we had last week in winning unders. Dallas' offense is just a mess, but their D should buck up here to make this a close game. Both teams want to run the ball and both have capable defenses. Tough division rivalry game I always lean to the under, lots of reasons this is likely to be the 5th straight under in the series. ​$WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Nice call on KC and Pitt over. Looks like KC struck gold with that kid at QB

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                    Nice call on KC and Pitt over. Looks like KC struck gold with that kid at QB
                    I used Mahomes in my draftkings line-up cause I know how bad the Pitt defense is, but I never expected 6 TD passes

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                      I used Mahomes in my draftkings line-up cause I know how bad the Pitt defense is, but I never expected 6 TD passes
                      Great call. I have been wanting to do something like that (DraftKings) just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Comment

Finished the week off with this play..

$400 Chicago -4 (-115)
                        The games are won in the trenches guys, and the Seattle O-Line vs. the Chicago Bears D-Line/pass rush is an epic mis-match. The Seahawks are obviously better at QB, but he can't win games by himself. I would also consider playing any sack prop for Seattle over as well. That huge head to head advantage Chicago has is enough to make this a solid play. The Bears offense should be able to do more than enough to cover this against a defense that is a shell of it's former self. $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

8-4 for the week (+$1,088) and 16-6 for the season in the NFL (+$3,268)

Comment

Well done

Comment

Great Job !
                              Twitter @winningpix1
                              Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Working...
                              X